*/// OFFICIAL KING LOS THREAD: GOAT TAPE 2 COMING SOON!!! \\\*

Dude lyrics are nuts man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

He's a filthy beast on the majority of these tracks. I just don't understand how somebody else can't reach out and put him on a remix or ask for a collab. I think he's in the stage in his career where he needs to be collaborating more so more ppl understand how much better he is than your fav rapper.

This.

Bump for the best lyricist in the game.
This is not an opinion, this is a fact. 

But this @%+%$+%*$%@% is perplexing  because I don't know he hasn't blown up yet, his talent is crazy. 

Originally Posted by calikev34

But this @%+%$+%*$%@% is perplexing  because I don't know he hasn't blown up yet, his talent is crazy. 

very good rapper, not too great of an artist

Originally Posted by 650

very good rapper, not too great of an artist
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 People are still believing this fallacy. 
Success has a lot more to do with making the right moves than being an actual artist. For example, Ross is hardly an artist at all. He breaks the bank on production and features and then fills in the blanks with verses. Almost all of his singles have someone else on the hook. Yet, he's pretty high up in the game. Look at Cassidy... He's probably even worse of an Artist than Los is, yet he has 3 top 40 singles under his belt. He didn't write the hooks on any of those songs, but since he had the right people backing him he was able to find a decent amount of success. 

I have trouble believing that if a label gave Los an album full of top notch production with the biggest names as features, that he couldn't fill in the blanks with his rapping ability.

Bump for the best lyricist in the game.
This is not an opinion, this is a fact. 

Its cuz he's from Baltimore. My city is cursed 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom