*/// OFFICIAL KING LOS THREAD: GOAT TAPE 2 COMING SOON!!! \\\*

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by calikev34

But this @%+%$+%*$%@% is perplexing  because I don't know he hasn't blown up yet, his talent is crazy.
very good rapper, not too great of an artist
This is a very misinformed post. I doubt you've taken any time to listen to his recent past projects. No surprise since when ppl do hear a dope lyricist they jump to that statement.

Damn wish I could edit the title
30t6p3b.gif

but #WorthTheWait should hold us over until The Crown Aint Safe
pimp.gif

Not his best work but I guess it's a good listen for 1st time listeners. If you want any other tapes links are all in the OP.

Best rapper alive; it ain't up for an option
Nobody's close to me; I should be up for adoption

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Anyone know his tour dates? Also, when is the "Crown Ain't Safe" dropping? This guy is dope, and I'm glad he is repping my hometown. Hope he signs with Young Money.It was rumored.

You can ask him on twitter about the tour dates. I hope he doesn't sign with YM, he'd get the attention he deserves but I don't think it'd be worth it.

Hey ATGD can you make a new thread so you can update the title when new tapes drop. I keep avoiding this thread since I already have The Shooter Mixtape
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Hey ATGD can you make a new thread so you can update the title when new tapes drop. I keep avoiding this thread since I already have The Shooter Mixtape
laugh.gif
Heh, might as well
laugh.gif

That Crown ain't safe needs to drop ASAP. Shooter came out over a year ago and since then all he dropped is LV Gift Pack and Worth the Wait which were both like preludes.

Haven't heard much word on the release date for CAS. I"m guessing he's really trying to make a bigger impact with it to get to that next level

New thread

Back
Top Bottom