Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
i hate nike for making kobe's last in game shoe limited. shame on them big time. after copping a few retro kobe's this year im retiring again for a couple of years. 

Really brutal. They could have made a lot of money from selling a higher volume of pairs too.
It seems like they put in a considerable amount of effort to get them to various athletes throughout the world.

Crazy to me that they go through all that work to only release 2,000 pairs.

Called a Nike rep about the draw and they said "stay tuned and follow the nike store or SNKRS app to see if anything gets updated". They don't know themselves, but nothing to really get your hopes up about either.

Which XIs have the best chance to hit the outlet? I like the shoe, but just not sold on any one color way, so just trying to find the best deal on em.

NDC clearance price + promo code for the BHM's were a no brainer for me. If they do hit outlet's, they won't mark them down that much initially. Waiting for the Achilles pair to hit clearance.

Damn people really went in on the brave blue kobe 11s didn't expect them to sell this well ! Prob the most sold 11 so far no ? They look impressive on the Nike pics

Damn people really went in on the brave blue kobe 11s didn't expect them to sell this well ! Prob the most sold 11 so far no ? They look impressive on the Nike pics
There's still practically a FSR on Nike, not sure what you're basing that off of

If there is another draw, they said it would happen at 4-5 PDT. They wouldn't confirm if it was happening or not though - feels like they're dangling false hope in front of us, though it's worth checking tomorrow anyway.

Anyone have issues or worried about the white turning yellow on their White Horses? I've only worn them a few times, but I saw someone else's today and they were turning yellow.

Can Jason Markk repel keep them fresh or only use the cleaner and the fine brush on them?

Id use a light repellant but spot test first and still try so hard to not get em dirty.

Big fan of the new thread title... 
roll.gif

If the FTB wasn't worn by him yesterday and just got release any other time u think the hype would still be real?

If the FTB wasn't worn by him yesterday and just got release any other time u think the hype would still be real?
Yes- The date on the heel makes it a part of KB history and its still part of the pack so it going to be hyped, it just wouldnt be going for the prices they are now, would be around the same price if not a little higher.

Of course not. 
I think there would still be a little hype. Since the ftb pack dropped I only cared about the XIs. And it being the last show would still give a little hype but if he wore another show, that shoe would definitely be sought after shoe for sure.

Yep same as soon as they were announced it became the best colour and here we all were thinking theyd be more available. Well they were but only if you play National BBall.

Back
Top Bottom