Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Upto you what do you like more? Id rather have kobes but yeezy are easy to rock. Seen absolutely heaps in NY (at least a couple of PBs a day) including a foreign couple with PBs and Moonrocks.

8blackmamba24 8blackmamba24 Looks like those Parkers fade topdown if thats what you mean

Looks like these are all gonna have premium details. Avars with rope lace and the suede heeltab. Tinkers with wax lace and nike air symbol and parkers maybe leather lace too?

Last edited:
Upto you what do you like more? Id rather have kobes but yeezy are easy to rock. Seen absolutely heaps in NY (at least a couple of PBs a day) including a foreign couple with PBs and Moonrocks.

8blackmamba24 8blackmamba24 Looks like those Parkers fade topdown if thats what you mean

Looks like these are all gonna have premium details. Avars with rope lace and the suede heeltab. Tinkers with wax lace and nike air symbol and parkers maybe leather lace too?
looks like the laces are a 2 sided design

just wondering how you got snkrs app to load in canada? it keeps asking me for a US number but i don't have one.
Can't speak for him, but I got a friend's US phone number and verified a SNKRS account. Can't get the app though, all through the site.
So what's everybody's favorite purple colorway kobe model? Eulogy's,inks ect.
The Purple Gradient 8s come to mind.

FTB 11 imo is OK,,,because it was his last game,won the game and scored 60 pts,,HYPE on these puppy went INSANE,,im more interested on his PEs

FTB 11 imo is OK,,,because it was his last game,won the game and scored 60 pts,,HYPE on these puppy went INSANE,,im more interested on his PEs
Word, like those purple and gold ones!! C'mon, Nike!! 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom