Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I just want to cop one of these, leaning toward tinkers.

If you guys could only get one out these 3 which one would it be?

What is the name is the deep blue pair on the right? Those are fire ! When is the release date for that if anyone knows. Thanks

I'd go with that pair then the red pair, the blue brave pair looks dull in person. Maybe just me though.

Nike, give us Kobe's on court purple and gold XIs 
mad.gif

How do you rob Laker fans of the Laker colorway though!!

I just want to cop one of these, leaning toward tinkers.

If you guys could only get one out these 3 which one would it be?

What is the name is the deep blue pair on the right? Those are fire ! When is the release date for that if anyone knows. Thanks

I'd go with that pair then the red pair, the blue brave pair looks dull in person. Maybe just me though.
The third pair is Mark Parker. Theme of that shoe is black mamba

I think it's pretty dumb on Nike to make kobe's final game shoe limited. I think it would've sold big numbers regardless of being limited or not, we all want a piece of that history..

Here's a quick pics of my FTB collection:

Seeing this pic got me like...

kobe-gets-punched-chris-childs.gif

JK
laugh.gif

Congrats homie 
pimp.gif

The white sole on the T&M cws shouldve been Grey 
Anybody ever buy from Cardcash? How long does it take to email the gift card?
Instant. Before you buy them email them to see if you can get a discount code. The last GCs I bought from them ending saving 22% on a few $500 GCs 

so let me see how much those free shirts will resell for 
smokin.gif

eek.gif
 nooooope 
One of the best GIFs lol 
About to go play in these
pimp.gif
These are growing on me but will probably wait for a blk cw for the court. 

i wonder if he would refuse if was a fan. I guess it could be in his contract with nike, that he cant sign any adidas product.

I bet if it was a fan he would do it. Could be the contract, but I've heard he does the same with Gatorade in interviews!

Last edited:
Did Nike decide listen to their loyal customers smh doubt it. Doesn't surprise me one bit that they are trolling us now

Back
Top Bottom