OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ditto to that GITD combo, except I'm going the grey sole. I felt this pressure to check out ASAP - glad I did, too. Had I waited any longer, I would have SOL for the second time.
ouch! can't even imagine losing out the second time around. my first pair I had to buy over retail. so I made sure to double up on the restock.
laugh.gif

After, at about 4:30. I received an email that shows the status of my order, but nothing on my orders page

After, at about 4:30. I received an email that shows the status of my order, but nothing on my orders page
I don't see the thumbnail picture on mines but I got a huge one of my grey pair. All my orders are in there. It might have not went through for reals for reals since you place after the sold out.

Ditto to that GITD combo, except I'm going the grey sole. I felt this pressure to check out ASAP - glad I did, too. Had I waited any longer, I would have SOL for the second time.
ouch! can't even imagine losing out the second time around. my first pair I had to buy over retail. so I made sure to double up on the restock.
laugh.gif
I'm going to make 2 or 3 more if they're released again, too. MCs are just too dope.

really interesting to find out if they're gonna do anything with the pull tabs or anything else to differentiate them with the 1st batch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom