OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
350x700px-LL-00a0cf0b_Kobe_9_ID_6.jpeg

These back pics doh...... 
sick.gif

wiscosid..those are amazing. I was debating between metallic or wolf grey. Under that lighting the metallic actually looks matte/flat. I wonder if the wolf grey would look like that at all. Not a fan of the mirror shine of the metallic based on pics I've seen so far.

Saw some pics of the exact MC pair I ordered on IG. Looks amazing. Can't wait until next Tuesday when mine arrive!!!!!

This sizing thing is bugging me. Each variation of the shoe has been something different .

Wide foot:

EMs TTS

Flyknit Low (moonwalkers) .5 size up

Flyknit low id ???

Elites TTS wide foot. Or .5 size down for narrow foot.

Anyone else having same issue? Any insight on the flyknit low ids?

Last edited:
"Michael: I now have an issue because I would love to get them remade in a 14 BUT the multicolor option is no longer availableMichael : also, I was just curious why these were not offered in a 13.5 when the lebrons always are and the kobes have been recentlyMichael : I know its not the most common size but it stinks for people like me stuck between the 13 and 14 hahaMelissa: I feel what your saying Michael. I don't have a lot of information on what determines the final say in NikeiD sizing information. However, I will definitely bring your request to our design team, asking them to consider bringing the multicolor uupper back to the market, and to add some larger sizes to NikeiD. After all, our product line-ups are heavily driven by consumer feedback.Melissa: Your option now would be to return the iD's once they arrive."

Got that code 
smokin.gif

Time to order some more. hahaha

"Michael: I now have an issue because I would love to get them remade in a 14 BUT the multicolor option is no longer available
Michael : also, I was just curious why these were not offered in a 13.5 when the lebrons always are and the kobes have been recently
Michael : I know its not the most common size but it stinks for people like me stuck between the 13 and 14 haha
Melissa: I feel what your saying Michael. I don't have a lot of information on what determines the final say in NikeiD sizing information. However, I will definitely bring your request to our design team, asking them to consider bringing the multicolor uupper back to the market, and to add some larger sizes to NikeiD. After all, our product line-ups are heavily driven by consumer feedback.
Melissa: Your option now would be to return the iD's once they arrive."

Got that code :smokin

I think i'm going to gun for another code. So I can order my black pair and have a code on deck for the MC (EDIT: If if ever comes back) LOL... I got a couple days to think about it

Last edited:

"Michael: I now have an issue because I would love to get them remade in a 14 BUT the multicolor option is no longer availableMichael : also, I was just curious why these were not offered in a 13.5 when the lebrons always are and the kobes have been recentlyMichael : I know its not the most common size but it stinks for people like me stuck between the 13 and 14 hahaMelissa: I feel what your saying Michael. I don't have a lot of information on what determines the final say in NikeiD sizing information. However, I will definitely bring your request to our design team, asking them to consider bringing the multicolor uupper back to the market, and to add some larger sizes to NikeiD. After all, our product line-ups are heavily driven by consumer feedback.Melissa: Your option now would be to return the iD's once they arrive."

Got that code 
smokin.gif

Im talking to the same Melissa LOL She said the exact same thing to me.

Narrow feet or wide feet?

My feet are very narrow, Kobe V's fit me like a glove, and the VIII was pretty good too, elite IX highs are loosw, these lows are kind of weird, they seem wide towards the heel and narrow in the toe.

What The Kobe 9 Lows!

I know they're super loud but I "What The" shoes are super loud anyway haha.

I wish we had more choices for colors on the Flyknit upper, but this will have to do haha.

What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom