OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Btw my date is 9/16 but I ordered a hour before the sold out tweet went out. Don't want any 9/16ers to panic. No email yet though.

This thread is about to be filled with "We've Started On Your NIKEiD Order" posts :tongue:

"It haz begun!'
YUJWHvg.gif

cant wait to see how some of these fades come out in person....

if they look nice i'll cop the black/photo blue :smokin

Being a size 15, nike doesn't offer half sizes for elites. I tried cutting out the insole, still to tight. Dropped in the 8 insole, better but not great. Then remembered I had these zoom insoles from the flightposite 3 that were in my AJ 1s and the fit is great!

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/kv...B-491A-977A-2A07939D2597_zpsdk142mf3.jpg.html
you should have went 16, I had to go from 13 to 14, Id rather have it a little bit too big then a little bit too small. U can always wear performance socks if need be.

Btw my date is 9/16 but I ordered a hour before the sold out tweet went out. Don't want any 9/16ers to panic. No email yet though.
I got my "build in progress for my 9/16 ,but still in progress for my 9/15 both the same just one has a gold whoosh and 9/15 is white.

I actually hope they take their time with my order. the past ID orders that came in early, really showed that they were rushed.

My order might be delayed because they emailed me saying that I could not use the ID "Laker Nights" on my fade pair. I had to reply with a new ID, then they sent my order to warehouse for processing. 

Those posting about getting started emails. Please let us know if it was during or outside the QS window. Much appreciated. I am guessing none so far?

My order might be delayed because they emailed me saying that I could not use the ID "Laker Nights" on my fade pair. I had to reply with a new ID, then they sent my order to warehouse for processing. 
At least you had some contact from email. Sitting here like that Cookie Monster gif...................Just waiting.

Last edited:
For people with estimated delivery in the month of September, can you please let me know if you were standing up or sitting down when you placed your order? Also, did you order from a computer, or mobile device? Which browser were you using? Not sure if it'll make any difference, but please list your ethnic background. I'm trying to gather all the info I can on who/what/when/where/how the orders were placed along with estimated delivery dates.

Thanks.

For people with estimated delivery in the month of September, can you please let me know if you were standing up or sitting down when you placed your order? Also, did you order from a computer, or mobile device? Which browser were you using? Not sure if it'll make any difference, but please list your ethnic background. I'm trying to gather all the info I can on who/what/when/where/how the orders were placed along with estimated delivery dates.

Thanks.

:rofl:

View media item 1095771

I was listening to My President is Black - Remix by Jay-Z on Spotify when I ordered mines. I hope that helps someone out.

Sitting down.

Last edited:

Thanks.

Last edited:
I am curious about what factors give you a later ETA though. Because i completed my order at 11:27pm Est. and got 9/12. I heard talks about translucent and glows are in different factories or something. 

I'm also curious about the application of the Fade option. I assume pre knitted materials for those fades were made in excess. Someone mentioned spray painted or air brush, may not be dat method. 

Last edited:
I doubt the fade is airbrushed. It just looks like it on the nikeid website cause it's a computer generated image.

Back
Top Bottom