OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
1. People who ordered after the product sold out have gotten emails before me when I ordered pretty much when it went up.

2. I'm a college kid and booze in DC is not cheap.

End of story.

Is it September yet? Did they miss the delivery date? Were you part of #TeamScheduledDelivery8/25 that I wasnt aware of? Who cares about a damn email. Nike is still fulfilling its obligation. Did I miss the fine print where they said "you'll be updated with email confirmations throughout so you dont feel lonely" message?

So you're a college student who bought $250+ pair of shoes, but now regretting it because thats a lot of booze money? Understandable, I was in college so I get it. But that just means you couldnt afford the $250+ pair of shoes to begin with, so the LOGICAL thing to do was not purchase it in the first place.

And now you're using logic and want to cancel. Do it. Don't use the sizing problem as an excuse though. At the end of the day, you can't afford it, which is understandable as a college student.

Is it September yet? Did they miss the delivery date? Were you part of #TeamScheduledDelivery8/25 that I wasnt aware of? Who cares about a damn email. Nike is still fulfilling its obligation. Did I miss the fine print where they said "you'll be updated with email confirmations throughout so you dont feel lonely" message?

So you're a college student who bought $250+ pair of shoes, but now regretting it because thats a lot of booze money? Understandable, I was in college so I get it. But that just means you couldnt afford the $250+ pair of shoes to begin with, so the LOGICAL thing to do was not purchase it in the first place.

And now you're using logic and want to cancel. Do it. Don't use the sizing problem as an excuse though. At the end of the day, you can't afford it, which is understandable as a college student.
OUCH! LOL

I like the white midsole. My only regret is not getting at least one with a white midsole and white tongue. My 4 pairs are going to look too similar.

I like the white midsole. My only regret is not getting at least one with a white midsole and white tongue. My 4 pairs are going to look too similar.
Hopefully you will get a mix of colors on each one and that might differentiate your pairs. Don't sweat it, you can always put them on the bay and get paid for them, or possibly trade with someone. At least you got them, that's the main thing! 

Same here, only design I'm disappointed I didn't order was a white midsole with black tongue.

My goal was to get a pair with the team red (maroon) sole and gold that someone in here had made. Missed out on those.

Truth...... But no matter how much you try to explain it, College Kids now a days will think you just hating on them..... They gotta bump their own heads about 4 times before stuff sinks in. So I dont even try to correct them anymore, unless its a situation that is detrimental to their health. (Like buying $250 worth of alcohol!!!)

Last edited:
1 MC pair is done and I should get tracking in 1-2 days per NDC rep (Had to chat about a different issue so thought I would just ask)
1 MC pair is still being worked on.

For those of you who got pairs already. How long does it normally take from china? Im going to be out of town next week and my pair just shipped. A week?

Ordered 3 pairs well after the sold out tweet & all 3 have shipped. ETA was between 9/11 & 9/15.
Nike is so weird.  The pair i ordered well after the sold out tweet, like at midnight that night, is already "almost finished"

Pair i ordered 30 mins after the restock is still "in progress" and haven't gotten a single update

r

repped for that one. preach baby preach. Its insane the points this kid is trying to make. He should have never bought them im the first place

Nike is so weird.  The pair i ordered well after the sold out tweet, like at midnight that night, is already "almost finished"

Pair i ordered 30 mins after the restock is still "in progress" and haven't gotten a single update
haha me too, the ones after the sell out are shipped but not the ones before, makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom