OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
They are nice in person.
smokin.gif

I just remembered there was no 12.5 option on NikeID when making these and I had to go with a size 12 >:

Also, mildly concerned with how my green glow sole will look.

The GITD swoosh looks great tho, so glad I went with that.

Last edited:
very nice pics,  but no need to quote all them in the future
are any of the MC options still available? I don't see it on the website
unfortunately you are extremely late to the party,  they were both a QS and are long gone.  

Last edited:
White / gold wins again. Man those are fire ! cant wait for my pair to come in.

should be friday.

Are those GITD or white specks? A pic of them glowing would be greatly appreciated if you have a chance. Do they glow under black light too? I think some black light pics of these would come out NICE
nthat.gif
They are white specs.  I'll take better pictures when I get home.  I don't have black light pics but I have a fish tank at home with actinic lights.  My multicolors glow like crazy when I'm near the fish tank.  

Nice pics. Is it just me, or do some angles show a good amount of purple and other angles look like it's mostly volt? Kind of cool, if you ask me.

Just came in. Gold speckles purp heel overlay and clear sole. Extremely happy. Sorry for bad pic. Couldn't get down with the purp cow sole
That purple heel overlay is tough! I wouldn't have done that to my pair, but I like the look of it for sure
nthat.gif

gonna need to trade one of my MC's for MM.

I was going to say the gold looks like crap on the MM, until I saw the recent pic from thapointguy.

Sodium slowly starting to build.

Back
Top Bottom