OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I always wanted the MMs since I first laid eyes on them.. but my money was saved for the Legend 11s during that time. As more and more pics came out.. I deeply regretted passing on them as I fell in love. I had to have them. Copped these off eBay.. put them on same day I got it. Definitely one of my favorite pair of shoes.

I always wanted the MMs since I first laid eyes on them.. but my money was saved for the Legend 11s during that time. As more and more pics came out.. I deeply regretted passing on them as I fell in love. I had to have them. Copped these off eBay.. put them on same day I got it. Definitely one of my favorite pair of shoes.
Beautiful shot of a beautiful shoe. Only IX lows that I want.

Placed my Kobe flyknit order on February 2 and just got the tracking info on that pair. That has to be the fastest turnaround time ever on Nike iD for me. My second pair was placed at the same time and is getting ready to ship.

Placed my Kobe flyknit order on February 2 and just got the tracking info on that pair. That has to be the fastest turnaround time ever on Nike iD for me. My second pair was placed at the same time and is getting ready to ship.
Dang!! I ordered a pair on 01.26 and no email update other than the "started" email. hmmmm...

Good for you though. :smile:

I ordered 1/30. They started on 2/4. Almost finished 2/6. So they should be shipped today or tomorrow
awesome!!
glasses.gif

And I thought my order was fast...

Placed order on 2/2, received BOTH the Getting Started and Finishing Touches emails an hour apart on 2/6... but no tracking info yet

I'm just waiting for the tracking number any day now. Hopefully the speckle man doesn't go crazy on mine lol

I'm just waiting for the tracking number any day now. Hopefully the speckle man doesn't go crazy on mine lol

I am hoping as well, but I'm expecting some heavy speckles based on the recent id's. I made the no imagination black pair. I think it will be my 10th or 11th Kobe ix id :\

speckle man was pretty relaxed on my pair that I received last week. It seemed to only be the MMs that he went crazy on

speckle man was pretty relaxed on my pair that I received last week. It seemed to only be the MMs that he went crazy on

That is great news. Maybe he got jelly cause he wasn't able to get a pair of the MMs so he sabotaged some of em lol

Last edited:
Reading through this thread got me all in my feelings. I wanted to order a pair but I procrastinated

Who got a size 10 WTT inspired pair they want to let go? 
frown.gif

I ordered my pair on the same date but I haven't got a tracking email yet. Happy to hear that they are coming soon though.

Ordered 1/26 (black flyknit) and got the started and finishing touches email on Friday. Hopefully they ship in the next day or so. Wondering how much of a difference the color of the flyknit makes in shipping times as well.

wanted an all grey and black id

and there's none in my vision on ebay

sad times

alotta id's and shoes came and went around the same time period kinda like the roshe fk ids

Back
Top Bottom