OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

What price do Footlocker stores have the lasers? I remember they had them for $99.99 at one time for the bl/gold & wht/pur but then went back to regularprice. Hopefully they have them for $99.99 next F&F.

i remember a few people posting that they saw these in their local foot locker stores.

someone please post the sku. if you don't have the sku # tell me which footlocker you saw them at and i'll them to get the sku.

thanks

Originally Posted by poosht

Does anyone know if there will be more colorways coming out???
Nope I think that's it. There's already 5 colorways. No need for more.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

i remember a few people posting that they saw these in their local foot locker stores.

someone please post the sku. if you don't have the sku # tell me which footlocker you saw them at and i'll them to get the sku.

thanks

Nope never hit Footlocker stores. Only eastbay. Hopefully they do though.

man i never woulda thought that these would hit GR....i remember ppl goin crazy over these when kobe was wearin them...who knows maybe theyll come out with theAZK1 PEs hah

Can anyone post that have them if there is AIR in the forefoot? My ID's that I have I don't think have it. In the description on eastbay it says it isin both heel and forefoot. Please help!

Any stores in queens where i can still get a pair of blk/purple or white/purple/yellow?

dammm im late on the black and purple 2k4's if anyone wants to sell me there...hit me..up..all they have are size 18's on east bay

so i ordered my 2k4s around the 20th of december and they shipped on the 22nd. why dont i have them yet???? what the heck, it says it left the sorting stationon the 26th yet no status on where it is right now. weird.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so i ordered my 2k4s around the 20th of december and they shipped on the 22nd. why dont i have them yet???? what the heck, it says it left the sorting station on the 26th yet no status on where it is right now. weird.

That's Eastbay's standard shipping method for you. I ordered mine the same time. They shipped the 22nd, but I still haven't received them.I've ordered from Eastbay plenty of times, but I don't remember it ever taking this long. It's all good, I'm not in too much of a hurry.I'm just glad to know my Black/Purple Lasers are coming.

Originally Posted by krey1231

All colorways are now 109.99 on eastbay.
No they're not. Not the MPLS ones. You got me excited too because I was going to order the MPLS with the 20% off before they sell out like theblack/purple. Eastbay, please restock on the black/purple.
mad.gif

my blk purp laser 2k4 finally arrived YEAH BOY!!!!!!!!!

they got here yesterday but i was too busy playing cod4

such a beautiful shoe

i'll post pics soon

just exchanged my second pair of canyon/blk for the new lebron V but now thinking of copping them back for cheaper online. still waiting for my blk/purple toarrive in the mail, should be here tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom