OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

Originally Posted by AirRayAllen

there's an 11.5 left in the black/purple lasers on eastbay
WTF???? I was online till like 10:30 pacific and then went to sleep but kept on checking eastbay like once a hour. Now I went to eastbay and the 11.5is gone.
mad.gif
Hope they do restock again.

^^^^ nice!!!! so with so many whats the favorite colorway? i like the blk/purple and then its between the blk/maize and the laker colorway.

hard to see with the quality of your camera phone. they actually make the shoes look nasty from your pic. i dont mean to be mean but all the white and lightcolor pops out too much to appreciate. but thanks for posting anyways.

CANYONS CRUSH ALL BY FAR. THE BLK PRP IS NICE BUT THE CANYONS ARE WAY UNIQUE. JUST LOOK AT THE COLOR ON THAT SHOE, WITH WHT LACES YOUR SET.

AND TO ALL THAT ARE BUYING THESE K4'S, I HOPE YOUR WEARING THEM OR YOUR JUST MISSING OUT, ITS POINTLESS TO HAVE THEM IF YOU DONT.

i still got the original colorway of these.....just found em in the back of my closet

All the 2K4 lasers are nice. But the best has to be the bl/gold. Then the bl/purple.

^ thats my preference. but its sometimes a toss up btwn the blk/canyons and the blk/purple but probably the blk/canyons more just because it makes the laserdetail pop!

^

It is a toss up. i really didnt have trouble letting my blk prp color way go. i didnt even play in them. i had them and that was that. the canyons are a betterlooking shoe cause of the color.

Just got my white/gold/purples from eastbay and they DID come with extra laces
happy.gif

I'll be wearing them when I go see the LakeShow on MLK Day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edd247

There was a size 12 of the Black/Purple colorway up on eastbay

Damn how am I missing this.
mad.gif
Every time I check there is only a size18. And I'm checking eastbay multipe times a day too.

Back
Top Bottom