OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Anybody know the latest on Bynum?

^
Dude shot like the rim was Klosed last night. 
indifferent.gif

Make baskets Kobe, not commercials.  Get me my @#$%^& ring. 

laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That commercial was funny, but I agree he needs to step it up or they need to photoshop Derek Fisher's face into that commercial.

Originally Posted by HAZE323

smh.gif
at doc rivers sending tape of illegal screens set by the lakers

I hope the refs are in, "F you how dare you tell us how to do our jobs" mode the rest of the series because Doc Rivers doing this is the pot calling the kettle black

peeped the game, must say i havent seen kob force up bad shots like that in quite some time. no doubt, he wants to win this series but i can def tell hes tryna lock up MVP too. honestly @ this point the series i could see it going to Pau. He has not been as efficient as we have become used to seeing him lately but  if he concentrates solely on winning  his game should return.

just my 2cents......

i expect a rigged game 4. celtics gonna win with tons of BS calls (even after they review them). Whoever is hot on the Lakers will foul out.

I saw game 2 again, made me sick. please

go watch game 2 and tell me that $@@# wasnt rigged.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

i expect a rigged game 4. celtics gonna win with tons of BS calls (even after they review them). Whoever is hot on the Lakers will foul out.

Blame the new rules of the NBA, game rigged?  I don't think so. 
The problem lies within the refs, some refs are so inconsistent, that they make any game look rigged. 

Plain and simple.

If the NBA was rigged, Lebron James would be in the Finals for the "so called" 2nd year in a row....
Michael Jordan would come out of retirement, lead his Bobcats to the NBA Finals, and get that elusive 7th Ring. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Blame the new rules of the NBA, game rigged?  I don't think so. 
The problem lies within the refs, some refs are so inconsistent, that they make any game look rigged. 

Plain and simple.

If the NBA was rigged, Lebron James would be in the Finals for the "so called" 2nd year in a row....
Michael Jordan would come out of retirement, lead his Bobcats to the NBA Finals, and get that elusive 7th Ring. 
there is only so much rigging they can do.

they can certainly "help" a certain team win.  I mean if the lakers somehow made all their shots in teh 4th quarter of game 2, then obviously no amount of "helping" would give the celtics teh win.  when i say rigged, i dont mean the game was fixed down the the final score. I  mean that the game was certainly called towards a given direction.

its not the nbas fault its hard to rig the Cavs into the finals, the Cavs (more like LeBron) just isnt doing his part to go through with the fix. lol

Why is everyone saying this series is rigged? Could it be just because the refs are not that good?
Yes they missed a lot of calls, but Tim Donaghy is getting into a lot of people's heads this year.

Why is it absolutely impossible to ever get tickets on ticketmaster when they come out? Ever since I can remember I have always gotten that "Sorry no matches were found" page. Like i couldnt have possibly done it any quicker than i did
laugh.gif

Timed to get raped by re-sellers. If this series even comes back to LA..

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Why is it absolutely impossible to ever get tickets on ticketmaster when they come out? Ever since I can remember I have always gotten that "Sorry no matches were found" page. Like i couldnt have possibly done it any quicker than i did
laugh.gif

its absolutely impossible. i could have 4 different browsers open on a t3 connection and not get any tickets. not even nosebleeds.

i swear there must be some secret reseller password they put in and they instantly get to buy a whole section or something.

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

laugh.gif

its absolutely impossible. i could have 4 different browsers open on a t3 connection and not get any tickets. not even nosebleeds.

i swear there must be some secret reseller password they put in and they instantly get to buy a whole section or something.
For real tho, I couldnt have submitted my ticket request more than 20 seconds after it popped up. $*+$ is
mad.gif

Yeah I feel like theres a presale before the public presale, or 10 tickets available or something. I dont know what else I could have done
laugh.gif

Season ticket holders up in the 300 sections must be cakin' HARD right now. I see them going for $400+ for those wack *@! birds eye view seats.

I bought my laker finals tickets today at 10 oclock, 2 tickets 300 section 4 row back cost 429 dollars. I cant wait to go!!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying the series is rigged, but I can believe there is some 'referential treatment' on a game by game basis, definitely.

League didn't want a team to be up 2-0. Lakers won gm. 1, so Celtics won gm 2.

Gm. 3? No need for the refs/league to influence anything. No matter what, someone goes up 2-1.

And whoever that is, the league will make sure they lose gm. 4 so we have an even series througout the way.

I was able to get ONE ticket in row 1 of the 300's section. Don't know what to do lol. This is frustrating

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

I was able to get ONE ticket in row 1 of the 300's section. Don't know what to do lol. This is frustrating

Resell that thing man. theyre going for 500+ for Row 1. At the same time you could potentially watch the Lakers win the title, but by yourself?

Back
Top Bottom