[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

rocathajordans23 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
HybridSoldier23 wrote:

laugh.gif
�Big asz baby! This negroe would�not have lasted in the 80's n 90's�
30t6p3b.gif
�ole cryin n whinin over legit calls asz baby!
happy.gif

#8 voice *stop, he's hand checkin me ref...stop! tell him to stop it...his hand is shovin my back on�my Jordan post move i've been practicin*
tongue.gif

��
You realize your whole post is just dumb? The NBA has implemented rules such as the hand checking and you can say the NBA has gotten soft. But, if you're going to put these rules and fouls in place then ride with them a 100% of the time.Whining about damn near every call or non call (esp when it's a night your are just playin like crap)  Disagreeing with a call doesn't makes you soft. But, playing with a fractured index finger and sprained pinky on your shooting hand does make you tough. 
laugh.gif
   dude do you not realize you can shoot with a sprained or dislocated finger?
30t6p3b.gif
  go ahead n keep believing  those ailments from damn near 2 seasons ago are bothering him to the extent they are discussed! So when he goes for 40 pts n fingers are feeling good then what?
ohwell.gif

my comment was in regards to the hand checking in the 80's n 90's bro (reading comprehension
30t6p3b.gif
 ) and him not being able to handle it. Fall back my dude...

KenJi714 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
HybridSoldier23 wrote:

laugh.gif
�Big asz baby! This negroe would�not have lasted in the 80's n 90's�
30t6p3b.gif
�ole cryin n whinin over legit calls asz baby!
happy.gif

#8 voice *stop, he's hand checkin me ref...stop! tell him to stop it...his hand is shovin my back on�my Jordan post move i've been practicin*
tongue.gif

��
That soft n you mention would kick your #$^@ in real life and you probably would sue him

laugh.gif
 you sound ridiculous...you feel better now that you typed that comment?
happy.gif

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
I dont understand why people gotta come in here and mess up the vibe tho...i mean i get it, some laker fans are annoying and you wanna get back at them...but you aint, you gettin back at us...people who aint lookin for problems, aint lookin for arguments, aint lookin for drama... i mean can we just discuss our team the way we like to without being bombarded with criticism? 
laugh.gif

I dont mess with anyone elses team threads so i simply dont appreciate people messing with mines. 
tired.gif

Obviously they do not understand the flow.

*Crobers responds to a game in a neutral stance not aimed at anyone in this forum. Clowns respond back to Crobers with asanine remarks in which they had nothing to do with (unless they are a laker player or their name was discussed). Crobers responds back* Oh well, until the insecure clowns get it, then the flow/vibe will be as such 

Always remember...Freedom is a double edged sword
wink.gif

Feliz Navidad
happy.gif

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
I dont understand why people gotta come in here and mess up the vibe tho...i mean i get it, some laker fans are annoying and you wanna get back at them...but you aint, you gettin back at us...people who aint lookin for problems, aint lookin for arguments, aint lookin for drama... i mean can we just discuss our team the way we like to without being bombarded with criticism? 
laugh.gif

I dont mess with anyone elses team threads so i simply dont appreciate people messing with mines. 
tired.gif

Obviously they do not understand the flow.

*Crobers responds to a game in a neutral stance not aimed at anyone in this forum. Clowns respond back to Crobers with asanine remarks in which they had nothing to do with (unless they are a laker player or their name was discussed). Crobers responds back* Oh well, until the insecure clowns get it, then the flow/vibe will be as such 

wink.gif

Feliz Navidad
happy.gif

GTFOOH with that "I keep it 100"  "I only speak the truth" type bs.  You soundin like a female every time you come up in here actin like you know something about the game.  You don't know @#$%.

And go ahead and quote DOO of all people, and then do what I told him too.  Go read the very first page of this thread.  Where it states under no uncertain terms, We will lose meaningless games during the regular season, and yet we will still be fine once the postseason rolls around.  We've BEEN saying it for the last 3 years.  All that matters to us and our team is complete health come postseason time.  So while it is frustrating to lose to a lesser team, EVERY TEAM IN THE NBA does it, so there is ZERO reason to be all that hung up on it. 

So when I say MEANINGLESS regular season game, that is exactly what it is.  Remember how much Cavs fans thought their Christmas win over us was a sign last year?  How'd that work out bright guy?  And when the Cavs beat us again, in their building, that worked out how?  And when we got blitzed by Portland IN LA late in the year last year, that stop us from dancing at our parade in June?  Nope.  So what does all that equal?  MEANINGLESS. 

You wanna do a series of games, a stretch of 10 games, a 8 game road trip, a back to back with a couple of elites, ok, you can put some merit on those type situations if you want, I can get with that, but you wanna sit around and call up each and every specific regular season match up, that is pure stupidity.  That's a troll that just wants to come in and talk out his @#$.  You don't have a @#$%^& clue what it is you are speakin about, you just want to come in and get attention and tell everyone how "neutral" you are, when you haven't said a damn thing neutral even ONE time in this thread. 

Nobody cares what you think but you continue to check in regularly (after losses, not after wins
wink.gif
) and run your mouth.  OC used to do that too us and look how well that turned out for us. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Prettyplaya too.  And who was that one guy......the one that was our good luck charm in 08.  The one we didn't want to get in trouble because every time he posted against us, we won.  I can't remember that dudes name, but I suspect you are aiming to carry on his legacy.  And lets not forget Zo either.  See, we got a whole collection of clowns that hate against us, and then go ghost once we start hoistin trophies.  You ain't no different.  You gon be just like those dudes, skinned and mounted over our walls.  I'll get you a junior G man badge or somethin to join their little club.  Our own personal hater trophy case. 
pimp.gif

GTFOOH with that "I keep it 100"  "I only speak the truth" type bs.  You soundin like a female every time you come up in here actin like you know something about the game.  You don't know @#$%.

And go ahead and quote DOO of all people, and then do what I told him too.  Go read the very first page of this thread.  Where it states under no uncertain terms, We will lose meaningless games during the regular season, and yet we will still be fine once the postseason rolls around.  We've BEEN saying it for the last 3 years.  All that matters to us and our team is complete health come postseason time.  So while it is frustrating to lose to a lesser team, EVERY TEAM IN THE NBA does it, so there is ZERO reason to be all that hung up on it. 

So when I say MEANINGLESS regular season game, that is exactly what it is.  Remember how much Cavs fans thought their Christmas win over us was a sign last year?  How'd that work out bright guy?  And when the Cavs beat us again, in their building, that worked out how?  And when we got blitzed by Portland IN LA late in the year last year, that stop us from dancing at our parade in June?  Nope.  So what does all that equal?  MEANINGLESS. 

You wanna do a series of games, a stretch of 10 games, a 8 game road trip, a back to back with a couple of elites, ok, you can put some merit on those type situations if you want, I can get with that, but you wanna sit around and call up each and every specific regular season match up, that is pure stupidity.  That's a troll that just wants to come in and talk out his @#$.  You don't have a @#$%^& clue what it is you are speakin about, you just want to come in and get attention and tell everyone how "neutral" you are, when you haven't said a damn thing neutral even ONE time in this thread. 

Nobody cares what you think but you continue to check in regularly (after losses, not after wins
wink.gif
) and run your mouth.  OC used to do that too us and look how well that turned out for us. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Prettyplaya too.  And who was that one guy......the one that was our good luck charm in 08.  The one we didn't want to get in trouble because every time he posted against us, we won.  I can't remember that dudes name, but I suspect you are aiming to carry on his legacy.  And lets not forget Zo either.  See, we got a whole collection of clowns that hate against us, and then go ghost once we start hoistin trophies.  You ain't no different.  You gon be just like those dudes, skinned and mounted over our walls.  I'll get you a junior G man badge or somethin to join their little club.  Our own personal hater trophy case. 
pimp.gif

Darth came thru, it was 3PLEDOUBLE that was our good luck charm in 08. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Darth will be back in 8 days or so.  People need to tip their caps at his sacrifice after game 5 of the finals.  He said if we won the series he would not post til Jan 1 11. 

Darth came thru, it was 3PLEDOUBLE that was our good luck charm in 08. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Darth will be back in 8 days or so.  People need to tip their caps at his sacrifice after game 5 of the finals.  He said if we won the series he would not post til Jan 1 11. 

you guys do know there's an ignore button right? Don't let these guys get to you.

....anyway, I've been wotking a lot lately and havent had a chance to read much through this thread. Did Kobe end up getting a suspension? Is he playing on Christmas?

you guys do know there's an ignore button right? Don't let these guys get to you.

....anyway, I've been wotking a lot lately and havent had a chance to read much through this thread. Did Kobe end up getting a suspension? Is he playing on Christmas?

Originally Posted by its me again

i havent heard anything but if kobe does get suspended i bet its gonna be after the heat game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by its me again

i havent heard anything but if kobe does get suspended i bet its gonna be after the heat game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Darth came thru, it was [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3PLEDOUBLE[/color] that was our good luck charm in 08. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Duke was the hardest LAKER fan of all.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Darth came thru, it was [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3PLEDOUBLE[/color] that was our good luck charm in 08. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Duke was the hardest LAKER fan of all.
pimp.gif

I'm gonna try something this year, for my birthday tomorrow all I want is a Laker win on Saturday.

I'm gonna try something this year, for my birthday tomorrow all I want is a Laker win on Saturday.

crobers 78:
wink.gif

Yes it is. And with freedom comes responsibility. You take no responsibility when it comes to reflecting on confrontations, and that's one of the reasons I feel like we're better off without you.

So we're going to give that a shot.

crobers 78:
wink.gif

Yes it is. And with freedom comes responsibility. You take no responsibility when it comes to reflecting on confrontations, and that's one of the reasons I feel like we're better off without you.

So we're going to give that a shot.

Back
Top Bottom