Quote:
Punching Bag Swing and a Miss!!
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

This Dude....

I just want to touch it. No Mo. LOLOLOL
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

thanks superblyTRIFE. It didn't work the first time because i would just paste the code, and not click the "apply coupon" and just click continue. But 77$ for lebron playoff remixes are a steal. Can't wait till i get my pair. :evil:
devil.gif

Quote:
But 77$ for lebron playoff remixes are a steal.

Especially when people were once paying $200+ when they first came out. I can't wait for mine. Thanks for the heads up who originally posted it.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

i just wanted to share some pics :D
happy.gif

by the way, is there a "team lebron size 10"? if so, can i get in? :tongue:
tongue.gif
...wait!!! i take that back.

^^^^^^^^Melonhead, nice stuff as usual but if you ever want to get rid of the above, lmk. I wear the same size. To answer your question, yes, but I got slammed on like LBJ did to my poor Timmy D in SanAnton. So I changed to the LBJ's size in my sig.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

lebron4-dunkman-14.jpg
:frown:
frown.gif
"Above all, I am an opera singer. This is how people will remember me."
October 12, 1935 September 6, 2007​

I know this belongs in the legit check thread, but I know I'll get a better/educated answer here. What's the verdict on these? They look legit to me, but I want to make sure 1st.

83_1.JPG

94_1.JPG

f5_1.JPG

The daughter and I....
5yupvo2.jpg

Melonhead style....
5x7c8eq.jpg

52fa9vk.jpg

T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

That yard is in Northern Wisconsin, at my parents house. It takes my dad roughly 3 hours to mow on a riding mower.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Just saw where someone is selling is selling the Oh State home in a 13M for a BIN price of $1300. Get'em before they are gone!

I got offered some OSU Home PE's a while back for a Ticket, and I passed. I wear a 10.5, and it was a size 11, and I knew that was as close as I would probably ever come, but even at $1000, which I thought was a deal, that was too much for shoes I wouldn't be able to wear. Definately can't go a half size up in the IV's and get away with it. Now if I ever do find a 10 or 10.5...

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Back
Top Bottom