Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

shoetym :pimp:
pimp.gif

Thanks for the comments, i m slowly but surely building that Lebron stack....

Strugglin, i hear you on those OSU's.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

so i goto footaction to exchange one of the two blk/red IVs i have for the original colorway but the local FA didnt have it in my size. so they special order it from northridge and i knew i shouldnt have done that because ive special ordered shoes before and they arrived looking like it went through hell and back in the little grey shipping bag they place it in. anyways so they order it and it came today and again, it came like it went through a grinder and to my house. the shoes are fine but the box looks so tore up with rips and tears. i know many will say, you buy the shoes not the box, but when they come not looking like a storage box anymore, thats just really crappy shipping. no wonder they ship it for free, because if you paid for shipping, you'd probably want to tear the store apart for such crappy service.

sorry guys, just my little story about special ordering from Footlocker, Footaction, and probably the same with champs. but im over it now...i think.
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

damn sho3tym. nice collection.
but what happens during those times when you're daughter wants something and you have to say no?
cause it looks to me that the parent has no self control either (just like the rest of us). :lol:
laugh.gif

I just got my lebron remixes from Finishline, but when i opened them up everything was as it should be till i saw the sole. Although there are no crease marks it def looks like its been worn. Theres like pebbles and some dirt in the soles. Should i return them? because i don't plan to wear them anytime soon, especially with the rainy season coming up. and getting a worn pair is :smh:
smh.gif

^well you're the only one who knows how bad it is but a little dirt on the soles doesn't sound like a big deal. if you're planning on wearing them the soles are going to get dirty anyway.

can someone direct me toward the thread or at least post the pictures where people cut the midfoot straps off? i find them pretty useless and was considering doing it on mine and wondered how they'd look.

Does anyone know where I can get the West Coast IV's in a size 9.5? I slept on them before and now I'm regretting it.
TEAM corNhuskers​

just got some remixes from the outlet (smithfield, nc) for $86...had alot of pairs still left
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
R.I.P. BILL WALSH​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Ive got a pair of remixes on the way.. Add the 30% employee discount to an already low price and we're in business
Team outsell 50

These are HOT FIYAH...
6bbyo2a.jpg
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

That custom is pretty sick.

Well, here's my Lebron IV fam as of now . . .
53ts5ms.jpg

I'm still missing Fruity Pebbles though.
:frown:
frown.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

i still want the reverse hwcs.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

haha...I plan on going after the GR IVs. I think its great that most are on sale for well below retail
Team outsell 50

Another NT'er had the same problem I did with my lebrons with the split and he got a vocher for 150. So if you have any lebrons and they are spliting in the toe area send them in.
TeamLakers
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Rock- those are indeed ridiculously hot.
Are they customs? The quality looks on point if so...

Any other mysterious Lebron IVs floating around out there?

^my bad on that one. My comp must have not shown the pics when I last looked at that page. I swear I still check this thread everyday for updates.

Long Live the LeBron IV!

Back
Top Bottom