OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

^Thats exactly what I was going for. I took inspiration from the 08 Hyperdunk, 09 Hypermax NFW, and the 2010 Hyperdunk Sample. I took cues from all 3 and mashed em together (the green was supposed to represent the glow in the dark from the 2010 Hyperdunk McFly, pink liner from the 09 Hypermax, etc). If I was to do an exact Mag replica colorways, it would look like the one a few pages back.

-Jermaine
Yeah that's a good call. The pink lining gives them that extra pop. An exact replica of the Mag colorway would look a little too plain on the Xs IMO. For some IDs, I'd feel like I'd want something a little more unique.

Atomic green...the lighting might make it look yellow, but it's green in person. Hate if you want, but to say they don't look like Nerfs just means you don't know what nerfs look like. I know a lot of NT'ers think they're purple for some reason :lol:

those are ugly as **** lol...

but these on the other hands.....

mean,....

lmao i come in here a week later and dude is still talking about my id's. some people's lives are hella sad

Not sure why dudes keep going at those Nerfs... They don't look much like Nerfs to me, but far from ugly like some of you dudes say.

What's the turn around from order to finish for most of you guys? I ordered little over a week ago and am getting impatient seeing everyone getting pairs :\

Not sure why dudes keep going at those Nerfs... They don't look much like Nerfs to me, but far from ugly like some of you dudes say.
What's the turn around from order to finish for most of you guys? I ordered little over a week ago and am getting impatient seeing everyone getting pairs
ohwell.gif
 its about a 24 day turn around, be patient, you will need it in these times of stress lol

Truthfully this is why I do not want to order, I do not know if I have the patience lol.

Question to anyone, does Nike charge you as soon as you create them, or after they get shipped out?

^^pretty sure they charge as soon as they start the process. So, a couple days after you order you will be charged.

Here's a timeline of my events:

- I ordered a pair on 11/2.
- Received e-mail 2 days later saying they started
- Looked up my status last week and noticed they had been "shipped" but the tracking number had not been activated
- Sent an e-mail yesterday morning to Nike customer service asking how long before a tracking # went live and received an e-mail a few hours later from a rep saying that they had cleared customs early last week and that the tracking # was live now
- Checked my UPS # and sure enough they had gone live and should be here by end of the day Friday

I'm wondering if the fact I e-mailed a rep had anything to do with getting the ball rolling, which I doubt considering they were sitting in customs before being cleared but it was crazy how I e-mail them and hours later everything is track-able after a reply.

If they do get in on Friday, the 30th, that would be exactly 4 weeks since design to build completion. I didn't use wild colors or SB colors, so that may have helped expedite the process. Hopefully this helps all who are wondering about theirs. Doesn't hurt to e-mail/call customer service either, I mean that is what they are there for lol.

i ordered on the 26th......still not live.  i used simple dark greywhite and black. this is drving me crazy.

Got this yesterday morning after getting my "we're almost finished" email monday night. Tracking is live also. Ordered 11/9. Cant wait til Monday 

What's the turn around from order to finish for most of you guys? I ordered little over a week ago and am getting impatient seeing everyone getting pairs :\

7 loooooong weeks

It's more of a customs thing than a NikeiD thing now, during the holidays, the customs get SMASHED.

My KD V iD has been sitting in customs for almost 2 weeks now...

Was thinking of finally picking up the LeBrons tonight with this 15% off coupon I have, but I would like to have by Christmas and I doubt they'll be here by then.

[COLOR=#red]Jada[/COLOR] take a screen shot of the guarantee of the Xmas delivery and if there not in time maybe you can get another 15% code..

was plannin on ordering a blk based SB shoe and naming them "black sands".

seems one of you beat me to it...

Ordered these on 11/9 and my tracking says it should be here 12/4

Last edited:
I also ordered mine on 11/09 and haven't gotten a we are putting finishing touches email. Nothing actually since the confirmation to sit back while they work on my design. I'm doing a teal upper btw. Not too worried don't expect to have these until right before Christmas

Back
Top Bottom