OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

This is my christmas pair i posted but i got a new phone with better camera and a flash. Thinking about calling it the DWARF STAR.

Last edited:
Awesome Chaos ID's Twenty8!  IMO by far the best looking ones so far, although others have been great too.

Now I'll wait for Point's Chaos V themed ID's...

may possibly be the closest i've ever seen an ID come to the original shoe.

bravo good sir...

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]11/2*****12[/td][td]3:17 P.M.[/td][td]Carrier and Customs Released[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]11/2*****12[/td][td]2:17 P.M.[/td][td]Carrier and Customs Released[/td][/tr][tr][td]China[/td][td]11/20/2012[/td][td]4:16 P.M.[/td][td]Departure[/td][/tr][tr][td]China[/td][td]11/19/2012[/td][td]4:00 P.M.[/td][td]Received into UPS possession[/td][/tr][tr][td]United States[/td][td]11/26/2012[/td][td]6:00 A.M.[/td][td]Arrival[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]11/29/2012[/td][td]10:33 A.M.[/td][td]
Order Processed: Ready for UPS
[/td][/tr][/table]
WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE....AND STILL NO DATE 

Awesome Chaos ID's Twenty8!  IMO by far the best looking ones so far, although others have been great too.

Now I'll wait for Point's Chaos V themed ID's...

It's impossible to get it to look like they were inspired by the Chaos V, so I'm not gonna try. Chaos VI is the closest it gets because of the simple clean colorblocking.

Those are Great i wish Nike Let us get another set of laces i would pay extra...

yeah don't you have those? I saw someone else with the same shoe but with red laces. I want the red laces. Yeah i would pay extra too.

Back
Top Bottom