OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

you dropped the ball
should of did a blue tounge, blue laces, blue outsole

lol i dropped the ball?

bro thanks for your feedback, but remember i was trying to make them look like the orange HWC

not the blue joints. they orange joints had an orange sole. if i was too do that it was going to be too much orange..

i think clear soles set em off.

thanks everyone else for the positive reviews thanks guys

lol i dropped the ball?
bro thanks for your feedback, but remember i was trying to make them look like the orange HWC
not the blue joints. they orange joints had an orange sole. if i was too do that it was going to be too much orange..
i think clear soles set em off.
thanks everyone else for the positive reviews thanks guys

so you wanted the hwc 7s

just have someone speckle the check and speckle the air bag

Here's another shot of my IDs. Wearing these today. So comfy :pimp:

Next up is the Lebron 8 Xmas inspired...

Really like how these came out and thanks to my Entourage and Red Carpets I have black and red interchangeable laces. So far so good, I'm happy...

[COLOR=#Red]Peru[/COLOR] did you post on feet pics yet?

Fresh... Im partial to Orange...  I have a pair close to yours but a different tongue.

Damn I didnt know dude was resident critiqER lol... He knows best I suppose lol

This dude... what dude... ----> THAT DUDE.

Nike gave me a free shipping code because I returned my iDs, which is cool, but aren't all there iDs free shipping?

My cannon-inspired pair finally came in. Pretty much what I was expecting, but waited so long my excitement died down a little. Teal's a bit darker than I expected, but maybe cuz it's bordered by navy. also, there's a TON of speckling, not sure exactly how I feel about it..

Those cannons look like keepers, but is it the lighting or does the swoosh look more of a pale yellow?

Fresh... dont look too HWCish to me, still came out clean!

Cannons came out clean too.

My cannon-inspired pair finally came in. Pretty much what I was expecting, but waited so long my excitement died down a little. Teal's a bit darker than I expected, but maybe cuz it's bordered by navy. also, there's a TON of speckling, not sure exactly how I feel about it..

they look great to me, just one request can you put the 9's beside them for a color comparison when you get a chance

You can return em up to a year later if unworn... You have PLENTY of time lol.

Back
Top Bottom