OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

i got my tracking number monday morning and it went live yesterday. says the delivery date is 12/10 but theyre in china still as of today

Last edited:
I dont know if this belongs here because i dont mess with the X's but i thought id share.

I laugh at people who say, "nike should hire you", I'm like why? He doesn't design shoes, he colors them. Nike has a team of people that do nothing but come up with colorways in the kitchen. Ontop of that, it's not like any of the colorways that Mache comes up with Nike would mass produce anyways. So, again, why should Nike hire him?

He's better off just doing his freelance bizz on the side.

Last edited:
Customs shoes were cool, I repeat, WERE cool back in 1998.

Meth > any bum that thinks they're king of customizing shoes these days.

Last edited:
Man if someone had the patience to grab all the different HWCs and post them that would be tight.."

Its crazy JUST how different  yet alike many are.

Wow how arnt u getting mad props for these. They are one of my favorite ID's ive seen and my favorite SB9 inspired colorway since its so smooth good work
WOW best ones so far, shame the options for the air bags aren't that great.

tracking is live!!!!!!!! cleared customs on the 30th and ready for delivery...no scheduled delivery yet tho
mean.gif

Ordered my Nike ID's October 6th or so, recieved them November 11th I believe. 
Air Yeezy inspired of course.

These pics are after I played ball in them twice and wore them casually 5 or 6 times. 

BTW, I have took the lace locks out.

Back
Top Bottom