OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

got these a couple days ago.

not sure how i feel about them....
biggest issue thats bothering me is the huge difference in color with the pink, from the super highlighter pink dynamic flywire to the dulled pink for the swoosh outline.

lmk what yall think.
ill post some more pix later[/quote]

I did that pink on Flywire and swoosh border too, I didn't like it because of that either so I returned them.

Go with a different color on the swoosh border/diamond swoosh or different color on the Flywire so you don't notice the color difference between the two.

[h2]My lebron x id ...Christmas theme , Went after the 8s an 9s mix[/h2]
I love them...I would like to say when ordering the lebron x it looks 10x better in person 

I forget, can you opt out of having an id tag on the shoes? Because mine are blank and I can't remember if I left it blank or its a mistake

I did that pink on Flywire and swoosh border too, I didn't like it because of that either so I returned them.
Go with a different color on the swoosh border/diamond swoosh or different color on the Flywire so you don't notice the color difference between the two.

thanks for the input guys.

ill see how i feel in a day or two.

from my initial reaction,
-i love how the "stadium grey" upper looks.
-the "atomic green" transluscent sole is a little darker, and less translucent than i expected
-pink fly wire is extremely bright
-pink outline on swoosh is dull (not in a bad way, just completely different hues compared to flywire)
-black air bubble (zoom?) isn't my favorite since u cant see the threads at all unless u look closely (wish they offered more color options)

Last edited:
hey guys quick question i'm looking to do my first lebron x id and need a little help? can you guys tell me if there has ever been a volt color option for the airbag?  I kinda wanted the airbag to be volt and the closest color i see that could possibly work is atomic green, I can go with atomic green also if the volt isn't available but just wondering would I have to wait for the volt color choice to be available or has it never been a volt color option to use on the airbag to begin with?

couple more pix

Thanks for the info Lewi...you might be the first of this particular case..wow...that sucks for sure.

No, no he's not, I just said it was the reason why I returned my ID's. I received them 11/7 I ordered the first day. Maybe it's a problem with the size 12

I love how people read into things sooooo much....this thread is to show shoes and get input good or bad... homeboy couldnt accept that i finally flipped out because i was sick of seeing just the stupid names. Like the dude has 7 pairs of shoes i made fun of one.. the pink lemonades **** on the chinas..why cant i say that?? Oh i forgot i want my post count up

I love how people read into things sooooo much....this thread is to show shoes and get input good or bad... homeboy couldnt accept that i finally flipped out because i was sick of seeing just the stupid names. Like the dude has 7 pairs of shoes i made fun of one.. the pink lemonades **** on the chinas..why cant i say that?? Oh i forgot i want my post count up

that was pages ago homie. just let it go...

Some dope ID's i've been toying with a few colour ways, thinking of pulling the trigger on these

Not sure how Orange the **** will be though

Last edited:

Was wondering if anyone has done any like these if they have some real pictures to see how they came out? WC IV inspired.. Please be gentle on me haha

hey guys quick question i'm looking to do my first lebron x id and need a little help? can you guys tell me if there has ever been a volt color option for the airbag?  I kinda wanted the airbag to be volt and the closest color i see that could possibly work is atomic green, I can go with atomic green also if the volt isn't available but just wondering would I have to wait for the volt color choice to be available or has it never been a volt color option to use on the airbag to begin with?
anyone??

anyone??

i think they had volt for the IX iD, don't really remember(short term memory :smh:) Anyways, either they'll add it or not i'm not sure but i think the atomic green is close to volt they won't even bother putting volt on there. I have the Dunkman X that has the atomic green and you probably can't tell the difference. The zoom strands are only colored and the housing inside is white. What does your design look like?

These came UPS yesterday...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom