OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Balled in these for almost 20 hrs of court time and not only do they keep feeling better and better but they show no signs of wear and minimal scuffing. Needless to say I love em lol

Unbreakable and indestructible like Nike's campaign :smokin

Does anyone here order .5 sz down on IDs, from their normal Lebron X size? I just compared my IDs to my GR pairs, and all the IDs run bigger, not too happy with that. :smh:

My pair that came today isn't as big as the first pair that i got which were returned. It actually fits nice this time around.

My pair arrived today (will post pics tomorrow, a SB edition) and I'm extremely satisfied with them. Compared to my jades, they fit exactly the same. I ordered on 11/09 and arrived today 12/11.

Weird thing was that last week got the email saying they were putting finishing touches on them and would send me tracking info when they ship, and today I got the email saying they were derived. Really weird, thought I wouldn't see them til next week. Never got tracking number email, just the delivered one.

Here's my "Midnight Classics". >D Kinda HWC influenced but I prefer the midnight blue(navy) instead. Let me tell you if you didn't like the black that they used (I was 50/50 on it) pick navy instead. I love this color.

I have this sitting in my closet so that was also the influence on the color choice.

Here's my "Midnight Classics". >D Kinda HWC influenced but I prefer the midnight blue(navy) instead. Let me tell you if you didn't like the black that they used (I was 50/50 on it) pick navy instead. I love this color.

I have this sitting in my closet so that was also the influence on the color choice.

That vest :pimp:

Really Feeling This I.D. Great Job Bro

Here are my ids, again I know there have been quite a few South Beach colorways done, but I did these because I like the color blocking and hell, its my money. Im working on a cross between kd/lebron galaxy themed next:

Does anyone here order .5 sz down on IDs, from their normal Lebron X size? I just compared my IDs to my GR pairs, and all the IDs run bigger, not too happy with that. :smh:

Yes! Part of the reason I returned my ID's and have yet to order another one. I spoke with a rep about the issue and she said she would notify the design team. Still not sure which size to get, I guess order both and return the ones that don't fit.

Yeah I'm a 13 and ordered a 12.5 and they feel as big as a sz. 13 would go. Wonder why that is that only the iD's run large...

Yeah I'm a 13 and ordered a 12.5 and they feel as big as a sz. 13 would go. Wonder why that is that only the iD's run large...

same here. i wear a 13, but order a 12.5 in id's as they seem to run bigger as you go up in size. for smaller feet id's might true to size or a little small based on what people are saying here though...

Post count up?? Come on man. I said yur shoes were sweet i said just name them your own. Thats it. And i put my ids up and no one said anything pos or neg. ... and i was just saying that fir that paticular one..thats it

Back
Top Bottom