OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Had to speak with nike they are sending me a new set of laces the stupid lil peice popped off !!

So nike originally sent me these with different laces than I ordered (yellow). After speaking to a couple of different people I got them to send me the correct laces (purple) without having to send back the entire sneaker. Which one should I go with?

So nike originally sent me these with different laces than I ordered (yellow). After speaking to a couple of different people I got them to send me the correct laces (purple) without having to send back the entire sneaker. Which one should I go with?

I think orange and the yellow together would of been :smokin but the yellow laces look better here.

Yellow dude!

I know I know but had to show what I was wearing tonight and it makes the carbons pop more. After doing this I'm about to get a bunch of different colored laces

sticking with the no frills theme. these came in last week and i was also able to pick up their inspiration. went with the xdr outsole for balling on the blacktop during the summer.
makin 1 kinda like that for work. dem is ill. gonna do clear sole an grey flywire

I got the email that says "your build is almost done" but when I go to my orders it says shipped but doesnt show up on the site. Im a little confused haha.

For those that ordered an all black, dark CW, if you've balled in yours, do you know of anything that can get out some of the scratches on the upper? It's not a scratch per se, mostly like a streak (meaning the actual fuse is still in tact and there isn't any grooves from the marks). But all in all I'm very happy with these. People want leather back but I like the fuse, I just use a wet towel to wipe em down after I ball, wet towel to wipe off the translucent sole and they pop again. No creasing, hardly any wear, looks like I've only worn them a handful of times and it's been almost 3 weeks of consistent hooping in them...

For those that ordered an all black, dark CW, if you've balled in yours, do you know of anything that can get out some of the scratches on the upper? It's not a scratch per se, mostly like a streak (meaning the actual fuse is still in tact and there isn't any grooves from the marks). But all in all I'm very happy with these. People want leather back but I like the fuse, I just use a wet towel to wipe em down after I ball, wet towel to wipe off the translucent sole and they pop again. No creasing, hardly any wear, looks like I've only worn them a handful of times and it's been almost 3 weeks of consistent hooping in them...

try diluted rubbing alcohol. use a qtip and it should come off.

Kinda feel like nike doing everybody in with the lil things that go wrong with the lebron x in the long run ..
(lace tips and the flywire)

Ordered my ID's on the 7th and just got an email this morning saying they shipped them out. Pretty quick considering my 9's took forever. Tracked it and they should be here by Friday. hopefully customs doesn't hold them forever.

Ordered mine after the deadline for Christmas shipping, and still got them in before it! KD 5's will be here on the 26th. I know you have all seen these, but I added 4-5 coats of Krylon Matte spray, and in my eyes, they aren't as shiny as before. They still reflect a bit, just not as much.

KVN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom