OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

More pics. At first I did not like the different shades of teal but when I put it on I real like the look on foot. This is suppose to be an all black/teal cw.

Any word on round two for new options????

KD added the graphic

Add the "real" south beach green would be genius

OK, need some help. I returned my cannon id's cuz some minor. Things were bugging me. The orange translucent sole was the main thing, and the fact that the laces were much brighter than the sole. Anyway, I want to go with the solid orange outsole, and the laces that match it, but that would force me to use the black airbag. My question is this-would a black airbag even stand out at all against the navy midsole? I'm thinking no, but I wanted to hear from some of you guys that have the black airbag. Thank you in advance!

Also, which of these would u do?

The last one is the black airbag one..
Here is the one I returned:

Any news on when the Lebron X second wave of options will be available ? When was it last year ?

OK, need some help. I returned my cannon id's cuz some minor. Things were bugging me. The orange translucent sole was the main thing, and the fact that the laces were much brighter than the sole. Anyway, I want to go with the solid orange outsole, and the laces that match it, but that would force me to use the black airbag. My question is this-would a black airbag even stand out at all against the navy midsole? I'm thinking no, but I wanted to hear from some of you guys that have the black airbag. Thank you in advance!
Also, which of these would u do?

The last one is the black airbag one..
Here is the one I returned:

I think the one u made was the best.
Jawn was crack!
Where did u return to?

Mcgregor I really didnt think you were gon return them. Theyre so nice. I'm def gon make them when I get my funds right. Also did you ever find a pair of the Xmas lebrons in your size?

Yes, I did! Sorry I forgot to reply about that. Called NT Las Vegas and did a phone order.

Yeah, I liked my ids a lot, I'm just kinda crazy with second guessing my choices once I get them. Gonna order similar again, though, probably the number 3 one, but with no speckles on the midsole. What do you think.

It was kinda funny when I returned them how the employees at the outlet (Orlando premium-the one with gucci, ferragamo, etc. not the other one) swarmed to the front to claim them like I was giving away the Hope Diamond, haha.

Oo aight thats good. I returned my pair yesterday, got the xmas kds, lava lebrons & suns af 180s all coming in :smokin
But honestly I like your og pair the most but if I were to pick out of those new renderings I would go with #4

Too raw.
U need to post pics without filters to see the "true" sneaker like dude said above.
N I think the white base color is the most underrated outta all the bases.
Knowin ur white wont yellow n u can just whip down with no prob is god sent.

Mcgregor Triangle
Ur right the dudes were goin ape over ur return. Cuz the was finna get them for the lowskeee.

Last edited:
I honestly think the White and Game Royal are the only uppers that look great right now for the IDs. Everything else just seems too shiny, but it works on those 2.

Too raw.
U need to post pics without filters to see the "true" sneaker like dude said above.
N I think the white base color is the most underrated outta all the bases.
Knowin ur white wont yellow n u can just whip down with no prob is god sent.
Mcgregor Triangle
Ur right the dudes were goin ape over ur return. Cuz the was finna get them for the lowskeee.
No prob. Give me a sec

they need to add matte options. if they do that, it's over for my wallet. patiently waiting for some new options

LBJ Portland PE inspired.

I like them better than the Pressures and a lot of other cws but fit on this model is sloppy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom