OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

My Poor man's "Ring Ceremony" Has Arrived!!
I'm Gonna Have My Boy Custom Paint The Vents White
I'm Shipping Them Out Tomorrow I'll put Pics When i Get Them Back In A week Or So..

On To The Pics...

Nice iD's TWNTY8.

^Judging by the two different colors on the logo on the tongue (which you cant do on id) it looks like a PE.
But if I had to guess the closet color would prob be the stadium grey with a dark grey tongue

How often does Nike change the base colors? I wanna pull the trigger on a gold based shoe, but I'm waiting on a check from Uncle Sam.

The NikeStore in Dallas has the Metallic Pewter ID displayed on their wall, it's a GREAT looking color.  I'm pretty positive that it is the PS that LeBron has worn in a couple of recent games with the Red bottom (I believe he switched into them during the Cavs game)  Anyways, you won't be disappointed.

The NikeStore in Dallas has the Metallic Pewter ID displayed on their wall, it's a GREAT looking color.  I'm pretty positive that it is the PS that LeBron has worn in a couple of recent games with the Red bottom (I believe he switched into them during the Cavs game)  Anyways, you won't be disappointed.

Which ones?

Yeah Bahunt8 said it was stadium grey but that guys description confused me

I kinda want to get a grey iD but the quality looks off to me for some reason

that wasnt towards you MisterFriendly. i saw the last page where someone called it metallic pewter...my bad

OAN

might be my next ID

Sorry, it was the game against Boston, your bottom pic.  I knew it was one of those close calls but couldn't remember which.  

But ya, I'm pretty positive they are the same.  In person, they are a very dark gunmetal-ish color.  If I get out there this weekend, I'll take some pics.

Back
Top Bottom