OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

^Yea. His teammate behind him had some legit black id's so idk why Bowman has fakes or how his teammates let that slide for that matter. :lol:

just ordered these.. had a 15% off code burning a hole in my pocket. $216 after taxes (damn IL tax)

It's been a little over a month since you ordered these? You got em yet? If so could you post pics so I can get an idea of how that gold looks on the red upper?

It's been a little over a month since you ordered these? You got em yet? If so could you post pics so I can get an idea of how that gold looks on the red upper?
Looks like my pair of those will arrive next week. I'll post ASAP. Already got the "almost finished" e-mail a few days ago for them.

Looks like my pair of those will arrive next week. I'll post ASAP. Already got the "almost finished" e-mail a few days ago for them.

Cool..I placed my order almost two weeks ago for a similar pair and I'm anxious to see how they look.

My pair is very similar to yours, but I have a black tongue and black laces.

Last edited:
Got my "Dark Beaches" today and get my "Kriss Kringles" tomorrow aka my Lebron 8 Xmas inspired. Sorry for the crappy picture quality and my girl's pink cheetah couch blanket seemed like a perfect spot to photo these. 
laugh.gif

Ha. As I said before, SneakerPimp2k8 our Beaches might be different but wait until you see our Xmas pairs tomorrow. We might be long lost twins at this rate. 

Back
Top Bottom