OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Why no Electric Green airbag, >:.

Yeah, the airbag choices stink, but these look so good you should order them regardless..

Just put in my "Niner Gang" Lebron X order...nothing no one hasnt seen already Gearing up for the regular season!!!!! Says Ill have them by July 10th. Ill be praying to Based God they come sooner

Last edited:
anybody have any idea when the lebron ids are going away i need to id me 2 pair but funds tight write know and need to wait to the end of the month

anybody have any idea when the lebron ids are going away i need to id me 2 pair but funds tight write know and need to wait to the end of the month
best bet is to ask a Nike rep(even though they usually aren't helpful). My guess is when the XI iD's come out which is awhile from now

I know the SB colorway has been done to death but I still wanted a pair for myself. I'm only posting to show how they came out with a blacked out airbag instead of the clear if anyone was curious.

dunkman colorway is dope, I have my own variation saved (gave it more of the lebron 2's look which are my favorite).

I love the 2's, too.

2's and 4's are probably my favorite LeBron.

My favorite Dunkman is probably the 3.

Dunkman's fell off HARD after the 5, :x.
Respectfully disagree. I love the dunkman 7s.

I'm just saying in general, the 1-5 > 5-10 by a mile.

7's are OK, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did it take for everyone's Elite ID's to arrive? Hopefully they are faster than the regular LeBron X ID's since im not seeing as many of them around (higher price point I'm guessing).

Maybe I'm just being impatient... Lol

-Jermaine

I know the SB colorway has been done to death but I still wanted a pair for myself. I'm only posting to show how they came out with a blacked out airbag instead of the clear if anyone was curious.

Nice, and thanks for the pic. I was wanting to see more examples of how a black, unspeckled midsole looks with a black airbag and contrasting color upper.

How long did it take for everyone's Elite ID's to arrive? Hopefully they are faster than the regular LeBron X ID's since im not seeing as many of them around (higher price point I'm guessing).

Maybe I'm just being impatient... Lol

-Jermaine

4 weeks

Bout to pull the trigger on these for work/everyday/ball shoes. Undecided on the type of sole/airbag I want. Thoughts/opinions? Maybe a Total Orange instead of University Red?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I need a mostly black shoe for work purposes and I love the Bron X. I already have a pair of U of Miami colorway IDs on the way!

dunkman colorway is dope, I have my own variation saved (gave it more of the lebron 2's look which are my favorite).

I love the 2's, too.

2's and 4's are probably my favorite LeBron.

My favorite Dunkman is probably the 3.

Dunkman's fell off HARD after the 5, :x.
Respectfully disagree. I love the dunkman 7s.

I'm just saying in general, the 1-5 > 5-10 by a mile.

7's are OK, though.
2, 3 and 4 are the best imho - So you have no argument from me, haha.

Back
Top Bottom