OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Was gonna reply to that red and white elite... good touch on the gold grain with clear soles...

Last edited:
Mine arrived...

Say "Sick / Kicks" on the inside.  Took my Chrome Lace Lock from my Pressures and threw them on.  Probably gonna get rid of the pressures now.  LOL

These elite ID look like they have so much more attitude vs the regular version when you break up the upper with different colors.

Great stuff guys. That 300+ price tag has bigj505 in the no go territory :smh:

Dope, but the speckles seems to much. Other than that these elites are awesome
I went back and forth...the speckles make the Carbon Fiber have more life IMO.  I am however, in a chat with Nike right now. There are no speckles on the pull tab.  When you make the ID on the computer, and add speckles, they show up on the pull tab, but there aren't any on my tab.  Anyone else have this issue???

I went back and forth...the speckles make the Carbon Fiber have more life IMO.  I am however, in a chat with Nike right now. There are no speckles on the pull tab.  When you make the ID on the computer, and add speckles, they show up on the pull tab, but there aren't any on my tab.  Anyone else have this issue???

Same! My MVP iD posted on 212 or whatever, there are no tongue CF speckles. On the site it shows there would be, however I do like the clean look around the logo. But let us know your outcome please fam.

In speaking with Nike (via Chat) they SHOULD have the same speckles on the pull tab as the CF. 

So, they offered to have me send the shoes back and do a remake.  I however, like the clean look of the tab, but through identifying this issue (because it does show up on the screen when you make them) that the next order I place for an ID, if I call and reference the chat I just had, they will take 10% off my order! 

So, I am keeping my elites and am in the process of making a Floridian Home version (to get my 10%).  I think I am going to get rid a lot of my regular X collection and buy some IDs.  The Elite ID is AMAZING!  And the Elite on court performance is FANTASTIC!  Balled in my superheros...absolutely amazing feel, responsiveness, grip, support.  everything about this shoe is amazing. 

Very disappointed so far from what the 11 looks like...so I may stock up on X Elites.

There you go Fam...10% discount if you complain about the non-speckled pull tab.  (REP is appreciated)  LOL

I agree with you kevininsd about making room for the Elites. I am trying to get rid of other shoes especially my X's to get the Elite X's. So many sick cw's to make on iD and that's just the blk/red combo colorways

You're making me want to pull the trigger on those twnty. I'm really trying hard to resist. :smh:

Last edited:
In speaking with Nike (via Chat) they SHOULD have the same speckles on the pull tab as the CF.

So, they offered to have me send the shoes back and do a remake. I however, like the clean look of the tab, but through identifying this issue (because it does show up on the screen when you make them) that the next order I place for an ID, if I call and reference the chat I just had, they will take 10% off my order!

So, I am keeping my elites and am in the process of making a Floridian Home version (to get my 10%). I think I am going to get rid a lot of my regular X collection and buy some IDs. The Elite ID is AMAZING! And the Elite on court performance is FANTASTIC! Balled in my superheros...absolutely amazing feel, responsiveness, grip, support. everything about this shoe is amazing.

Very disappointed so far from what the 11 looks like...so I may stock up on X Elites.

There you go Fam...10% discount if you complain about the non-speckled pull tab. (REP is appreciated) LOL

i only see speckles on the tongue tag if you had speckles on the CF and IF you purchased jeweled swoosh...

i know some of the renderings show a speckled pull tab, but every pair i have seen has remained constant to my statement above.

does anyone have pics ofbirdmans lebron x's from the whole series, more specifically tonights?

Need help with a Seahawks cw elite anyone know if that green is the same color as the Seahawks green?

Last edited:
These elite ID look like they have so much more attitude vs the regular version when you break up the upper with different colors.

Great stuff guys. That 300+ price tag has bigj505 in the no go territory :smh:

Same here..there's definitely a few different CWs I've come up with that I really like but the price is just too much man. Swoosh needs to bring back that 30% off!!!

Back
Top Bottom