OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Just got my email that my Elites have shipped out. :smokin

From previous experience, they will take 6 days to arrive, so I am looking at a expected date of arrival at around Tuesday.

That is a REALLY fast turn around time.

Order placed 6/2
Order started 6/3
Almost complete email 6/17
Order shipped 6/19

My birthday is the 28th, so it would be nice to have them before then.

Last edited:
Just got my an email that my Elites have shipped out. :smokin

From previous experience, they will take 6 days to arrive, so I am looking at a expected date of arrival at around Tuesday.

That is a REALLY fast turn around time.

Order placed 6/2
Order started 6/3
Almost complete email 6/17
Order shipped 6/19

My birthday is the 28th, so it would ne nice to have them before then.

Nice bro! Seems everybody in the thread has been coming in under the 4-5 week proposed turnaround. Hoping to maybe do 1 last Elite before they're gone.

who's making those "Headband Game" Elite X's?

These??

The problem is the red is not bright like the pair he was wearing. Also, he has an imprinted paisley-type pattern on his which cannot be duplicated.

The problem is the red is not bright like the pair he was wearing. Also, he has an imprinted paisley-type pattern on his which cannot be duplicated.

True. But if that pair doesn't end up releasing then this iD will be the closest thing to them. If he wears them again tomorrow and they get the win I will be pulling the trigger on them unless of course they end up releasing.

True. But if that pair doesn't end up releasing then this iD will be the closest thing to them. If he wears them again tomorrow and they get the win I will be pulling the trigger on them unless of course they end up releasing.

Yea but even if they do release them, they would be in crazy stupid limited numbers like last year.

Minus whale just get the iD.

I am not a Heat or Lebron fan but that colorway is absolute fire and would also be tempted to make a pair regardless of the outcome tomorrow night.

Yea but even if they do release them, they would be in crazy stupid limited numbers like last year.

Minus whale just get the iD.

I am not a Heat or Lebron fan but that colorway is absolute fire and would also be tempted to make a pair regardless of the outcome tomorrow night.
Well said my man. Same here

Side note: these elites are getting completed relatively quick imo. I had a pair of roshe ids that took about 6.5 weeks. However I complained via livechat and got a 20% refund and free shipping so like 25-30% off. Should have been 5 weeks max

Think I'm right there with you dude. Either this red pair or the white red Homes he's been wearing for my final iD this year.

Think I'm right there with you dude. Either this red pair or the white red Homes he's been wearing for my final iD this year.

You guys are the worst. I'm trying to talk myself out of the Finals Red version after I made the red/white IDs but NOOOOOOO you have to make good points.

To be honest I'm just using the excuse of Bron winning another chip to buy a pair of these overpriced Elites. It's the only way I'd allow myself to cop a pair. :lol: :smh:

wait it out man, the elite iD won't go anywhere soon

wait it out man, the elite iD won't go anywhere soon

While this might be true I just got an email from Nike yesterday saying that the KD iD is on countdown status till the VI drops. Granted new Brons drop Oct but still. You never know.

Last edited:
What's good NikeTalk fam. I have some quick questions about the Lebron x I.D. This is my first Nike ID so i just want to know how long the order stays in "Processing" it's been 3 days and still nothing new
embarassed.gif
what happens after processing ? I contacted Nike.Com but they keep giving me different answers

This has been answered many times, even recently in this thread. Approximately 4-5 weeks on average

This has been answered many times, even recently in this thread. Approximately 4-5 weeks on average

Mine are scheduled to arrive 6/26 according to the tracking number...

i ordered my Elites 6/2 so only 24 days from order being placed to arriving.

What's good NikeTalk fam. I have some quick questions about the Lebron x I.D. This is my first Nike ID so i just want to know how long the order stays in "Processing" it's been 3 days and still nothing new :wow: what happens after processing ? I contacted Nike.Com but they keep giving me different answers

Once your shoe is started Nike should email you saying as much. Ordered my last Elite iD on Sat the 15th. Got the order started email the next evening.

These came in today. A little disappointed that the metallic pewter was so dark, the rendering made it look lighter. I think the inspiration is pretty clear. On the fence though, might return them.

Understand what you're saying but I like these a lot as well. Keepers in my book.

Back
Top Bottom