OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I got the "your order is almost finished" email this morning...

Ordered 6/2, Started 6/3, Finishing touches email 6/17

'

Mine finally came in!!! Ordered 5/26 came in 6/17. Not too shabby. Loving the fit on them. Never tried on a GR Lebron before, so I sort of took a shot in the dark but I love it.

06/04/13 - Placed the order for my Elite X ID's.

06/05/13 - Recieved email about the start.

06/18/13 - Recieved almost finished email.

I'm pretty excited to get mine in! When should I expect them in? 2 more weeks?

6/8/13 I got a almost finished email. 6/11/13 they shipped it and I received it yesterday. 

Mine finally came in!!! Ordered 5/26 came in 6/17. Not too shabby. Loving the fit on them. Never tried on a GR Lebron before, so I sort of took a shot in the dark but I love it.

REPPED

Nice, you will probably get yours sooner than mine since ur in Alaska and I am all the way in Florida.

What did you end up ordering?

Now that they have the diamond swoosh without the Nike + I'll be making some more pairs. The sensors slot cutout is uncomfortable and I save $10 so why not?

Now that they have the diamond swoosh without the Nike + I'll be making some more pairs. The sensors slot cutout is uncomfortable and I save $10 so why not?

Agreed! Kinda mad that I ordered on Sat and like Sunday Monday they change the parameters?? Would much rather have just the diamond swoosh and no X+. Oh well, not important enough to cancel and reorder.

These aren't coming off nike.com no time soon are they?

I read online somewhere in July...

Just checking, seeing if I need to hurry and make my last few colors before that

Agreed! Kinda mad that I ordered on Sat and like Sunday Monday they change the parameters?? Would much rather have just the diamond swoosh and no X+. Oh well, not important enough to cancel and reorder.

Yeah, it sucks they didn't give us this option in the first place. I place an order last week for 3 pairs....ugh

Yeah, it sucks they didn't give us this option in the first place. I place an order last week for 3 pairs....ugh

Yikes fam! Well you never know. I ordered a X+ back in Dec. Kobe Chaos inspired, no sports pack. Pair shows up in a big X+ box WITH a sports pack. Ordered the 25th so Christmas gift maybe? Lol...maybe you and I will be surprised with no +

These aren't coming off nike.com no time soon are they?

I read online somewhere in July...

Just checking, seeing if I need to hurry and make my last few colors before that
They will probably make an announcement pretty openly like they did with the KD IV iD

Has anyone ordered the Statue of Liberty elite wanna see how they look before I order...

Nice, you will probably get yours sooner than mine since ur in Alaska and I am all the way in Florida.

What did you end up ordering?
I ended up ordering a LeBron X Elite with some pink accents. Hopefully they turn out the way I want. If not, they're going back!

-Jermaine

'

nice ID bro. I got a question for u though, is that gorge green? If so, does it match the green bay packers green? I've been meaning to do a GB CW for a while

Back
Top Bottom