OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Happy Thanksgiving, here's some Sprite to wash your food down with 
happy.gif

DOPE!!!!!!
i would of went with royal blue.
this kinda look like photo blue but **** is clean
AGREED!! With both your comments. First off, those are soo nice and secondly I woulda went with that royal blue too. I was soooo close to doing the sprites for my first ID, these pics kinda make me wanna execute em now

My Nerf ID's came in today. Out of the three I ordered, these are BY FAR my favorite. Took some with the flash and some without. I will be rocking these ASAP.
Crazy how the color of the upper changes just by the colors it's matched up with. Your Royal blue upper looks almost concord, while the HWCs a few pages back look like a true royal blue.

I'm sick of waiting....ever since the ultimate warriors I just can't wait to see mine...the ultimate warriors and if ya remember a few many pages back the ones that were yellow upper and blue lining or something I'm sure u remember if u been paying attention are really my faves but I'm gonna be serious I'm picky about shoes and I would rock any of the ideas u guys have had..all this **** come out looking clean...once again I'm sick of the damm waitttttttttt lol

And I still don't know what really to call mine because legit I picked out the colors strictly for me... When I finished them I was like wow their dolphins shoes but I didn't make them to be that but I was thinking of a few names.. I feel like my frankenbrons need a great name..... My boss at work called them rainbow brite *** shoes....lol but he is cool so I spared his life lol.. I fukinn love my shoes and I didn't even get me yet... Barring any factory mess ups I'm sure not to be dissapointed.. The ultimate warriors gave me life lol

You can but it sucks not getting what you hoped for when you wait for a month or longer...

I thought those Sprites were nice, photo blue looks like a better choice than the game royal IMO. Well done man!

my id's came in yesterday game royal and volt

there a half a size bigger than my non id lebron 10 but i am happy with them

can decide if i should use blue or volt laces with em though

As per Gentry187's request I did a lace swap in my Home Floridian iD's and the Away Floridian's. He asked for them so why don't ya'll let him know what you think!! On a side not this shoe is a pain in the ***** to lace swap. :tongue:

Before the swap...

After the swap...

DC30, thats such a clean colorway, my favorite one so far. The lace swap looks dope!

KVN

Back
Top Bottom