OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

LBJ Portland PE inspired.
I like them better than the Pressures and a lot of other cws but fit on this model is sloppy.

How did yours fit compared to released pairs?

well done man :smokin

EDIT: Regarding fit, were your iD's running large like my? It was weird as hell, I tried on a pair of Pressure's at Richard's after my iD's came in and I need a 13 in GR but I have a 12.5 in my iD and the 12.5 fits just like the 13.

Can't really understand how that works but I'm assuming that's what you mean when saying sizing is sloppy?

Last edited:
Yeah I think the iDs run big. I wear a 12.5 - 13 in all lebrons. These are a 13 and they feel like slightly bigger than a 13. Wish I had gotten a 12.5. I bought them for every day wear and I feel like im tripping on my own feet wearing them.

Same with fit for mine. I was just wondering, because someone had said a more recently made pair fit differently than one from the first batch, like a noticeable half size different. Thanks for the feedback, and nice job on those Portland. The white chaos are beauties, too!

Yeah I think the iDs run big. I wear a 12.5 - 13 in all lebrons. These are a 13 and they feel like slightly bigger than a 13. Wish I had gotten a 12.5. I bought them for every day wear and I feel like im tripping on my own feet wearing them.
same here smh

^ those portland inspired id's came out real nice. nice choices on those...

i also wear a size 13 normally, but i ordered all three of my lebron x id's in 12.5 and the two i've received so far fit perfectly. they definitely run big, at least in the larger sizes. my third pair should come in later this week so we'll see if the trend continues...

Last edited:
OK, need some help. I returned my cannon id's cuz some minor. Things were bugging me. The orange translucent sole was the main thing, and the fact that the laces were much brighter than the sole. Anyway, I want to go with the solid orange outsole, and the laces that match it, but that would force me to use the black airbag. My question is this-would a black airbag even stand out at all against the navy midsole? I'm thinking no, but I wanted to hear from some of you guys that have the black airbag. Thank you in advance!
Also, which of these would u do?

#5 and I'm not seeing why you returned the ones you made, they look great.

Haha, OK. I guess I messed up. But the orange on the laces IS glaringly bright, especially when compared to the sole. But yeah, might just make the same ones with solid orange sole and team orange laces, just worried about the black airbag. Anybody have close up shots of a black airbag on an ID?

Thanks, man. My favorite part of the corks is the white midsole with white outsole, so I noticed that too. Hadn't thought about the rest of the shoe, but I guess that's true. Think these will be equally nice for ball and casual..

game royal upper / black midsole / black airbag / grey outsole. size 12.5 fits like gr 13.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom