OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

i think the orange is dull too from pics but almost all the other colors are too bright lol
Am I the only one that likes the shiny-ness of them?

I think the orange on the upper IDs actually look too dull, not shiny enough.
judging by what lebron was wearing today i say it may be matte option looks like a suede pressure no red midsole with nice icey bottom
The only thing im hoping for is a matte option so I can make a black colorway that isnt so damn shiny

Retail for NSW colorways of the X are 305$ i think.. so if they put "premium" materials on ID then they'll be at least 350 IMO

My Lebrons that came in this week. I want to make something I haven't seen yet. I was pleased with how they came out. Cant wait to wear them

Retail for NSW colorways of the X are 305$ i think.. so if they put "premium" materials on ID then they'll be at least 350 IMO

last year the premium materials were only a $9 raise for the foam upper; i HIGHLY doubt theyd even consider a $350 ID; the $305 for the lebrons price tag includes some other stuff as well though.

wanted to make cements but after seeing those photos I'm glad I didn't, the shiny pearl upper just throws me off.

tried making some miami marlins ids cause of their crazy colors but there was too many different options... maybe you guys could give it a try and see how they come out

Maybe the new ID options are suede.

these are the dopest ids..along with a few others that are originial and not based off another shoe which is fine im cool with cuz i do too but were talking originality

Back
Top Bottom