Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo anyone know where Cutting JAdes are sitting?

Looking for a sz 12 if possible.
Just talked to nike rep and they gave me 2 places, I called and they told me they didn't have em
Thanks

Just left my local foot locker.. They had 12 when i saw this and asked like 5mins ago.

Lemme know. Pm'd u

Niketown SF has a few flordians left after everyone had their fill, that was this morning but tweet or call them to see if they still have em
ohwell.gif

Floridians and Dunkmans seem readily available (at least online). So anyone wanted either or both should have little problem getting them and that's how it should be.

My pairs finally came.  Copped a pair for me and a pair for my boy.  Pictures definitely don't do them any justice, they are a beautiful shoe in person.  That sticker swoosh is annoying, but the shoe is unique as hell.

Don't wanna go with a long wall of text, but I've gotta share this. :lol:

My boy sees them and decides he don't want 'em.  "I thought they were gonna look like South Beaches." :stoneface:   Almost backhanded homeboy like A Pimp Named Slickback. :lol:

Finished up my workout quick enough to hit up FNL, decided to just return the 2nd pair and repurchase my pair so that I can use the WC disco before it expires tomorrow.  Bring in the bag and the receipt, dude at the register's jaw drops when he opens the box.  Said he wanted a pair but missed out.  Just so happens that he rocks the same exact size as me.  Said he wanted them, but he didn't have the bread for it today.  Told him to just put 'em in the back and hide them no one will notice lol.  Long story short, I told him I'll keep both pairs for a few days then he can have 'em for retail.  For $180 it's not gonna kill me.  Dude started dancing like James Brown. :rofl:

Convo switched to the Black Cement IVs (my personal grail).  They said they had a bunch of pairs, but I let them know right away that I don't line up for shoes anymore.  Homie said he's passing on them.  I told him if he holds his pair for me I'll hold onto the LeBrons as long as he needs me to.  Dude agrees and now I have one pair guaranteed on lock. :smokin

I know I know...cool story. :lol:

Long story short, I love my Jades and I don't have to stress Black Friday at all other than to try for a double up online.  Crazy how it worked out.
Great story, and you may have a long-term hook-up now.

man is there RD for the Christmas CW....looked on the the 1st page of the thread but it says TBD....need to know to get my moolah in order for those and the charcoal and orange aka Lava X's!

Do you guys see the GR brons sitting long? I`m tryna stack bread, and I see the Floridians are everywhere but I`m def holding on on spending money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom