Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUSTED :
Bunch of babies. Just wanted to show what they looked like. I gladly resell my extra pairs. I also help people out which barely anyone does on here. Ok, let the circle jerk continue.
Help someone out?!?!?! You started the bid at 20 bucks over retail when the shoes are staying on shelves. If that's considered helping someone out I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Went to one FL and they only had the Floridians sitting on a table by the window not on the wall, who does that...with the fireberry color they are not my style kept it moving. I'll check for the Dunkman another time.

most people went for (in order) the Foam Pinks, Penny V Phins, Kobe 7 Cloaks then the 2 Lebron Xs cws today.....not sure bout the Hyperposite Mandarins

Grabbed both in the ever elusive 13.5.....I've never seen NDC offer that size, ever. Only overseas. No tax & Free Shipping to NJ!
glasses.gif
Congrats.  I was able to grab the almost similarly elusive 12.5 in 3 pairs of 9s

Help someone out?!?!?! You started the bid at 20 bucks over retail when the shoes are staying on shelves. If that's considered helping someone out I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
I'm trying to sell my DS jades for UNDER retail and I cant even do it. What is this...

Where can I get cheap Blue Diamonds online?

Eastbay and Foot Locker won't let me use coupons.

BUSTED :
Bunch of babies. Just wanted to show what they looked like. I gladly resell my extra pairs. I also help people out which barely anyone does on here. Ok, let the circle jerk continue.

First off, stop cyber stalking. Second, you must have missed the Galaxy Rookie thread where I won two different NTers a pair of Galaxies. Ask them if I help people out. Third, ****.

First off, stop cyber stalking. Second, you must have missed the Galaxy Rookie thread where I won two different NTers a pair of Galaxies. Ask them if I help people out. Third, ****.
I'd like to call to your attention that if I was cyber stalking, I would have known about the giving away of your Galaxy Rookies. To each his own, I don't want to argue in the thread, just giving my opinion

Last edited:
The Flordians are dope, anyone who sleeps on this shoes is going to be disappointed when they finnaly do sell out. Its nice to have a shoe I really like be a GR, IDK if more people have them the only time I see anyone wearing Lebron X's is at a sneaker store. It was a refreshing change of pace from the SOL's, pink foams, and rookies. I have a nice on feet picture but let my phone in my friends car last night so I'll post it latter.

1st impression of non-id X is good the size 12 fits perfect (my foot was swimming in the size 12 ID) and it feels like I am walking on clouds. I had to work on my feet 10 hours yesterday and the Xs saved my feet, I was able to stand and walk around comfortably at a party after work. As others have said the black is matte, it's not shinny at all but it has a sheen to it. Best way to describe is the matte black Mercedes uses on its black-serires AMG cars.

Damn, I just realized I should be under hyping these so I can pick up a second pair for cheap down the road.

Saw the dunkman yesterday they are nice.... now I just need a team player for the alleyhoop....
Cant beat that player price.....
:nerd:

picked up dunkmans and floridian aways yesterday, really liking both of the colorways, dunkmans are different and definitely unique but dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom