Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's one of the NSW releases? Color says multi. Price is different for sure.
[h1] [/h1][h1]Thats the [/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]Nike Lebron X + Sport Pack Bundle - Men's  (blue diamonds)[/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]Finishlines prices have been weird some times[/h1]

wasnt impressed with FLoridians now that I had my first look in person. The Dunkman's, however, got me intrigued. Pictures look terrible. I want to see what the DM's look like when the sun hits them.

JUST FINALLY SAW PRESSURES IN PERSON AT THE GALLERIA.

NOT SURE WHAT I EVER SAW IN THEM ONLINE...DAMN COLORWAY IS TRASH, LOOKED WAY BETTER ONLINE THAN IN PERSON, NO WONDER THEY ARE SITTING.

RED FLAKES ACTUALLY MAKE THEM LOOK WORSE, SHOULD OF JUST KEPT THE UPPER MATTE BLACK :smh: .

Last edited:
I saw the X's in person last week for the first time. What's with the overlapping leather piece on the toebox that extends to the first lace hole?:x I'm not feeling that at all. I'll take the IX's over the X's any day of the week.

i don't want a damn shirt i want the discount on the shoes. >: 10% now?! nice! still want the exclusion lifted though >D

Dude, you been around long enough to know that launch product is 99% of the time excluded from codes.

It was a nice plus to get a free $30 of clothing on top of the shoe purchase. 8)

Any word on the Christmas X release date? Dec 26 or before Christmas this yr?

earlier in the thread, i forgot who it was , but he stated that nike confirmed it was the 26th, i still havent seen it anywhere yet. does make perfect sense though considering past xmas releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom