Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Joined 6/2012 along with this 415 Posts... which mostly include posts like ^ that gets annoying.

Assuming that join date/post count makes you better is ANNOYING. P.S. I've been around a lot longer than those would lead you to believe.

Oh yea, don't forget I got 6% cash back from ebates get on ebates it adds up quick.

Last edited:
did the gs fireberrys drop on 11/20 ? i don't see em on any online sites like FL, FA, Champs, or eastbay :nerd:

This is kind of off topic, but applies to the X and any shoe that qualifies for free shipping on NDC, but do you only get free shipping if you choose the standard 4-5 day, or will shipping also be free if you choose the over night/quickest option? I have yet to see this discussed or have found an answer.

For anyone buying the new X's off eastbay, use code LKS12N85 to get $30 off your purchase of $189+. So what this means, add something else to your order that costs $30 or less, and its FREE. I did this, got a free pair of Oregon Duck shorts with my order.

Also, remember to go thru Mr Rebates for 10% cash back!

i don't want a damn shirt i want the discount on the shoes. >: 10% now?! nice! still want the exclusion lifted though >D

because that's the only way i could and would rock the foams was with that hat and vice versa!....i was in the store getting the penny V and some guys in front of me were getting the foams, one guy opened his box to look at the shoes and i got a look at them then i saw the hat....however that impulse of wanting to get a pair passed almost as soon as he closed his box

Last edited:
did the gs fireberrys drop on 11/20 ? i don't see em on any online sites like FL, FA, Champs, or eastbay :nerd:
We do not have any information on this product at this time. If we do receive any information we will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Hey guys I need some quick help, are these legit, especially the ones with the tagged pic? They look good to me but one of the sellers older auctions had some suspect looking Lebron Elite Taxi 9s... I know there is a separate legit check forum but I need to make a move quick on these.
Thanks.

Last edited:
NT Chicago still has pairs of Pressures, Blue Diamonds and Floridians on deck, I was just there.

Pressures are really sick in person!

Hey guys I need some quick help, are these legit, especially the ones with the tagged pic? They look good to me but one of the sellers older auctions had some suspect looking Lebron Elite Taxi 9s... I know there is a separate legit check forum but I need to make a move quick on these.
Thanks.

Nvm

Last edited:
Thanks.

LOOK LEGIT TO ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom