Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Jewels* are re-releasing? Awesome. I'l be all over that.

Last edited:
xmas looks better in some of those pics. but still an easy pass for me. I am looking forward to seeing what the "lifestyle" lebron series comes up with. its a great idea if executed right. i KNOW that there is at least a few colorways that will blow me away. just patiently waiting...

The Xmas look better in the ones where it looks like a really deep red/maroon, but if it's the same red they used in the Lebron IX Xmas (which it does look like in some pics) then it's a pass.

i will have to see the Prisms in person..but there are too many other colorways i would cop first

The current pictures of the prisms are the GS version. I don't even know if there'll be an adult version but that's not officially what we're getting.

Is there a home colorway dropping? or does he wear the Pressures Home & Away?

We're gonna find out tomorrow. It's gotta be a PE since there's nothing we've seen that he can wear at Home. Maybe a white based version of the Pressures?

The current pictures of the prisms are the GS version. I don't even know if there'll be an adult version but that's not officially what we're getting.

That is the adult version. GS doesn't have flywire and the tiny mesh triangle near the toe box

Last edited:
iI hate all the versions without the diamond check. Looks cheap as hell. Will still cop the jades, but that sticker looking swoosh is a big dissapointment.

EXACTLY i thought i was the only who thought the black swoosh on the jades looks like it was a sticker

EXACTLY i thought i was the only who thought the black swoosh on the jades looks like it was a sticker

I agree with both of u.

I even saw the Penny 5's for the first time today and thought they looked cheap as #%*!

:smh: at the materials Nike is using these days.

We're gonna find out tomorrow. It's gotta be a PE since there's nothing we've seen that he can wear at Home. Maybe a white based version of the Pressures?
That is the adult version. GS doesn't have flywire and the tiny mesh triangle near the toe box
Just a hunch but I feel like he's going to wear the alt all black jersey with the carbons against Boston then the Miami away with the pressures against ny aligning with the release of them on the 2nd

Just a hunch but I feel like he's going to wear the alt all black jersey with the carbons against Boston then the Miami away with the pressures against ny aligning with the release of them on the 2nd

Nah i doubt they raise the banner and get their rings in black unis(superstition tells me no lol) Who knows he might wear the MVP IXs.

I have to say that the Xs have underwhelmed me so far...Prisms are not doing it for me so far from these pics. I do like the Away Floridians, Corks, Xmas, and Dunkmans to varying degrees but others I'm not entirely sold on. I do tend to like brighter/unique CWs and styles though.

NOT coming at anybody in this thread but since when did we all become experts on Nike materials and get the clout or wherewithal to say they're cheap. Synthetic or not they are WAY more durable than Leather or Suede. No matter the material we all got something to complain about, why? Plus nobody looks at your $200 shoes and says that synthetic crap material makes dude look dumb. They just look at your $200 shoes and think that dude looks dumb. :lol: Everybody stop talking this cheap material ish to make you seem cool and knowledgeable, just buy this crap we ALL like/love and move on B!

More on topic tho, I feel like ID's will be more popular with all three Nike sigs this year than the official releases. Maybe not more desirable but considering what you have to do to get official releases these days, possibly more popular. The ID options on the X are ALL better than the official releases. Even the swoosh on the non Nike+ version is better than the printed on swoosh of official $180 releases.

I been sipping Hen, rant done. Welcome to the new thread... :tongue:

I dunno why so many people are complaining about the CW announced/released for the X...It's literally been a month since the first one dropped. You have almost all of 2013 for colors to drop...calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom