Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno why so many people are complaining about the CW announced/released for the X...It's literally been a month since the first one dropped. You have almost all of 2013 for colors to drop...calm down.

True but we've seen like 10 colorways in a months span and maybe one, two at the most are decent. Are we going to see 40+ colorways? :lol:

But agreed, we should relax and see what happens, especially if they add new ID options...

I dunno why so many people are complaining about the CW announced/released for the X...It's literally been a month since the first one dropped. You have almost all of 2013 for colors to drop...calm down.

prob because we have already seen half of them. if 20 or so cws release, and we have already seen half of them, and cant find more than 1 or 2 thats decent...i feel like its a legitimate gripe.

We're gonna find out tomorrow. It's gotta be a PE since there's nothing we've seen that he can wear at Home. Maybe a white based version of the Pressures?
That is the adult version. GS doesn't have flywire and the tiny mesh triangle near the toe box
I was kind of getting a GS feel from them I don't know why. Definitely lack luster cw though.
Waiting for a well done CTK to change my feelings about the X. If they end up releasing a SVSM I'll be pissed about copping Jades.

I think the prisims are like the Pressure and Blue Diamond GS versions. The give the idea but don't tell the whole story of adult version with the swoosh and sole.

when is the next lebron x are coming out i got all 3 color the releasing   but i lost contact with my boy from hoh he went to  vacation any news or update

I hope i could cop the pressure next month....
Too bad still no release on any lebron x here in SE Asia though...
Btw.... How do you compare the comfort of these lebron 8, 9 and 10 ?
After wearing them a few times now, they are hella comfortable, more so than the 9's.

those look to be an iD, many times the same color wont match up between different parts of the shoe, I believe it's just an all atomic green iD.

those are gross. but the actual volt dunkman can't be far off right?

Last edited:
Anybody in the new orleans area know where to grab the pressures early or at least what stores down this way will have them friday?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you all had a store on Canal street that gets all those releases. if not there take that drive to Baton Rouge Mall of Louisiana Foot Locker/House Of Hoops. I also heard you all will get a House Of Hoops on Canal in January

i hope the crown jewel rerelease is legit.

Crown Jewels and Jades are still the best out there...Blue diamonds, Gms and floridians are solid too. other than that maybe prisms. not feelin a lot of the rest and the nikeID options are better

1. Cork (id wear these like a dress shoe)

2. Prism (could match wit almost anything)

3. carbon (need these for work)

4. mango

5. xmas (the sole)

Which are black diamond? is that also the carbon?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom