Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only got the small feet sizes on NDC but you should be able to find these and the Durants locally. Good luck finding the Kobe's. probably more rare than the Breds, smh.
if your talking about the Bred 11s then by no means this was a rare shoe
tired.gif

They only got the small feet sizes on NDC but you should be able to find these and the Durants locally. Good luck finding the Kobe's. probably more rare than the Breds, smh.

The Black/red 11s are alot of things, but rare is not one of them..

But I agree the Kobe's were def the most limited in the pack. All the local spots that got the Lebrons and Kds in didn't get the Kobe's.

Cant believe NDC STILL has several sizes. Do you guys think that Nike just made a lot more of these than the KDs and Kobes?  I see the post above talking about most of the places didn't get Kobes in.  So I guess it's not really a matter of popularity, just supply.  Weird that they would limit the Kobes like that and not the Lebrons.

Last edited:
Cant believe NDC STILL has several sizes. Do you guys think that the just made a lot more of these than the KDs and Kobes? I kind of thought he Lebrons would be the most coveted of the 3.

naw, Kobe's were scarce but these and the KDs were about the same in numbers available. The few spots I went to nobody wanted them. Of course that is just a small snapshot from where I live.

Easy copp at 9:10am at my local 34th St. Footaction. Not sure what peeps are thinking when they say Kobe's and KD's are greater. Oh well, really happy with my pair of Lebron's.

Happy Holidays NT!

I just woke up, hit up NDC and I see my sz STILL available. Is the world coming to an end? Did the Mayans troll us 5 days later?

im passing on the Xmass joints until after i cop the Crown Royals and the Galaxy Rookies.
congrats to everyone who got the xmass 10s tho

Picked up a size 12 just an hour or so ago on NDC. WIN!

These didn't sell out instantly b/c they're $180, much more than Kobe and KD.

Cant believe NDC STILL has several sizes. Do you guys think that Nike just made a lot more of these than the KDs and Kobes?  I see the post above talking about most of the places didn't get Kobes in.  So I guess it's not really a matter of popularity, just supply.  Weird that they would limit the Kobes like that and not the Lebrons.

The LeBrons were a GR in Manila.
The Kobes were a QS.

We didn't get the KD's.

Picked up a size 12 just an hour or so ago on NDC. WIN!
These didn't sell out instantly b/c they're $180, much more than Kobe and KD.

No these didn't sell out because the Kobe 8 and KD V shoe just looked better point blank. Price had nothing to do with it.:lol: The Christmas Lebron X's are still nice though.

Last edited:
Anyone thinks that the Cutting Jades would have sold out faster than the Kobe's and KD's if they were the Christmas version?

Buyer fatigue at the 3rd lebron christmas shoe in a row that had a red upper/green accents, combined with the higher retail of the LeBrons

WRONG!!!

**** a online lottery aka RSVP mumbo jumbo. Ol' skool politicking will always make things happen.

+1

Couldn't agree more...old fashioned leg work pays dividends. Picked up my pair today easy peezy 4th in line. For those that are interested, FNL, FTA, FTL, and Champs all got the Bron's and KD's in various quantities. Only FTA and FTL got the Kobe's in NJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom