Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all my fellow NT'ers that wear their kicks more than once a month ( no offense to the DS guys) how many times do you guys were your Christmas exclusive kicks it. Even tho the season is over I plan to wear these as casually as my other sneakers

Had some in the NDC cart but didn't pull the trigger. The Christmas 9's were a big hit among friends/family this xmas though. 

Hearin 1/15 or 1/19 for cork???? Or im gonna have to shell out the 2500 for a 1of 1 cork? Thats just like when motorsport 6 first popped people actually paid 2 grand then they dropped a month later lol

Last edited:
I might contact Nike LA and Santa Monica tomorrow . They both tweeted saying they had sizes left .

Hearin 1/15 or 1/19 for cork???? Or im gonna have to shell out the 2500 for a 1of 1 cork? Thats just like when motorsport 6 first popped people actually paid 2 grand then they dropped a month later lol
lol i dont remember dudes dropping 2500 for those, theyre only worth about 300 now

No these didn't sell out because the Kobe 8 and KD V shoe just looked better point blank. Price had nothing to do with it.
laugh.gif
The Christmas Lebron X's are still nice though.
I agree plus a lot of people wished the Lebron's would of been different colors instead of the same red and green as the past 2 years.  They were  just different shades of  red and green.  The manager at HOH said the shoe they got the least of was the Lebrons and the Kobe and Durant's sold out and they still have a few pairs of the Lebron's left.   It was a easy cop for me so i'm happy.  
happy.gif

Last edited:
I need those Corks..still hearing about a dual release. 1st limited with the special box and 2nd not as limited(not a GR)without special box.

Please send us a private message with your customer number and order number and we will be able to look into this further for you at that time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth
Everything is good now, thanks, Elizabeth. Already got my tracking number!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom