Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So these Corks are only dropping in MIA and 60 pairs for 2 stores?? SMH NIke

If this is true fans won't be able to forgive Nike for doing the same thing twice. First they screw up the MVP / Championship pack... now the other Championship shoe... Corks.

If I were able to cop with the bday coupon I'd grab 'em in a heartbeat, but pretty much every LeBron Christmas shoe has been the same the past few years.  The Jades are at least somewhat unique.  I guess there's only so much that you can do with a red/green shoe.  Like them, but they're just not must haves.

I still need to track down black laces to throw in my Jades.

Yeah, babe. Theyre Expensive shoes: the price point n barrage of jordans, kobes and kds for a braxton of he cost... Is why these arent moving like the ninas.

But i love how bulky these are.

The thick 360 max unit pretty much add a little over 1.5 inches to ur overall height.

So with these badboys on, im sitting at a comfortable 5 foot 3 1/4.

*puts on blue steel face while posing in the mirror and takes picture*

*but remembers to crop out the stool he's standing on so he can fit within the confines of reflecting vanity piece ... And also women dont tease him for being so stout that he could cuff his boxers*

:frown:

:lol: this lebron line is a complete failure by nike. they release a bunch of garbage colorways that no one wants and the actual colorway that people want they make it impossible to get.

Right....

Like if the Corks were a GR, they would sit on shelves too.

Take that gibberish back to the "Buy Limited Shoes Only" thread... :smh:

Maybe Nike will throw the Cork option on iD and charge the Sport Pack price of $310. Ya'll would cop?

Last edited:
I concur.

I had them in my cart several times yesterday and just couldn't pull the trigger.

I like the shoe, but I don't love it enough to pay retail.

Glad I pulled the trigger right away on the Jades though.  Loved that shoe the second I saw it, and I didn't want to regret waiting on it like I tried to do with some of the 9's.
Whatever.....

Xmas>>>>Jades

Anyday of the week & twice on Sundays.
It's all opinion...

But I saw the Xmas in person...and they are nice.  But only the Jades have given me the "oh s***" response when I first saw them in person.

i too saw the jades in person. someone rocking em. it too gave me the "oh s***" response, but followed by, "damn really, people like those?"

guess its just too "Cray" for me.. just dont think i could pull it off, and i never like to purchase shoes i wouldnt wear so thats prob why.

but i actually like the XMAS Xs. actually bought em.

order1.jpg

:x

and yes i just realize it could be irony that i say the Jades are too crazy, yet there i go purchasing those multi-colored kobes too lol

Last edited:
Yea thats what im thinking also. Just not having an easy time finding my size for Christmas ones at the moment. Can't believe I overslept yesterday....
Hey, its the day after christmas. You gotta enjoy the holidays. Don't beat yourself up. 
laugh.gif

Jades (and last year's Big Bangs) aren't a shoe that I would personally wear but I do think they are nice looking.

Jades (and last year's Big Bangs) aren't a shoe that I would personally wear but I do think they are nice looking.
WHAAAAAAA!?!? Big bangs are crazy crack. Would rock the hell outta them. I dnt own a pair :frown: . But I understand u did say personally

The KDs and Kobes are pretty much all gone . I find it surprising how the Lebron are still sitting according to Nike LA and Santa Monica

Last edited:
WHAAAAAAA!?!? Big bangs are crazy crack. Would rock the hell outta them. I dnt own a pair
frown.gif
. But I understand u did say personally
Agreed.  They are insane.  When the pics first surfaced of them, I posted "not for me....but they are a f***** problem".

Back to the Xs, still don't own a pair yet.  Waiting for the Carbons to drop in price.

If they honestly only plan on making "60" pairs of Corks why not just make them a "friends & family" exclusive and keep all of those excessive pics of the Corks to themselves because I for one don't care about seeing a bunch of pics of a pair of shoes over and over again that I'm not going to have a chance at even getting :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom