Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prism's look like a CW that a fake selling website would push haha. Cool concept, horrible execution. They should have made the whole upper some type of silver 3M material so when it's dark that **** looks crazy, I mean isn't that what a prism should look like. And I don't mean full 3M upper like they did for those weird-*** All-Star's either, I'm talking solid straight up all upper 3M...

Prism's look like a CW that a fake selling website would push haha. Cool concept, horrible execution. They should have made the whole upper some type of silver 3M material so when it's dark that **** looks crazy, I mean isn't that what a prism should look like. And I don't mean full 3M upper like they did for those weird-*** All-Star's either, I'm talking solid straight up all upper 3M...

Glad your not a designer....

Or at least one that works for Nike..... :lol:

I think the prisms would look better if the whole upper had the pattern that the inside and that little side piece had all on the uppers

corks and denims look pretty dope. err'thing else is caca. that's all i came in here to say (i know, significant contribution to the thread, right?). :x :tongue:

The KDs and Kobes are pretty much all gone . I find it surprising how the Lebron are still siting according to Nike LA and Santa Monica

I'm not surprised, it's the price.

not just the price. they also don't look that good (unlike the 8s and 9s). :wink:

Last edited:
Just read back a few pages, who said the corks are only 60 pairs and MIA only? I find that hard to believe since there are foreign shoe connects that can get them for a price...

Best part about the Prisms is that they used the sock liner from the fake Jades when they first appeared 
laugh.gif

I really hope with all the Lebrons sitting in my area and it seems like alot of other areas too from this thread, that Nike will lower the price or shops will just start putting them on sale like they all did with the elites.

I'm officially part of the LBJ X club 
pimp.gif

Copped my first pair of X yesterday..

I went TTS on Xmas' and they fit perfect..

those prisms are gross :x :x......should have just did a straight black upper. keep white midsole, and icy blue bottoms. no fugly looking print.

I don't believe the Cofks will be limited to Mia only, didn't some overseas shop have pairs that were suppose to release on 1/19 or something like that?

Damn, i was actually gonna get rid of my Jades... but i like the Jades laces in the XMAS pair better :smh: lmao...

Jades with the green laces look nice, wish it would be easy for me to get those laces for mine. In other words, I wish I didn't have to buy the Xmas's to get my hands on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom