Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew: Hi, my name is Matthew. How may I help you?
Jamar: yo Matt. Quick question. what is NikeElite.com and how do I access it?
Matthew: I would be more than happy to look into this for you today
Matthew: NikeElite.com is a service intended for Nike sponsored athletes.  They service all orders for Nike sponsored athletes.

:lol:
:rofl:

Just bought the corks on nikeelite.com  The price is 305.00  They have all sizes and you can order up to 5 in each size.  Either these arent released to the public and the are just for nike athletes or they will be very very easy to get.  
who you bro? 
nerd.gif

My cousin is friends with a Nike golfer and has access to his elite account. Imma hit him up and see if he can see them on there

View media item 192453
One of my boi was able to get his earlier with his nikeElite account, but unfortunately he didn't know I wanted these so didn't cop more than one. He is checking with his nike rep tomorrow to see if he can get another for me. So hopefully I hear some good news tomorrow.

One of my boi was able to get his earlier with his nikeElite account, but unfortunately he didn't know I wanted these so didn't cop more than one. He is checking with his nike rep tomorrow to see if he can get another for me. So hopefully I hear some good news tomorrow.
Maaaaaaaaaan F*#$. That's just free money ****** get to drop on pairs. Not gon lie, jealous as ****.

Last edited:
Pics of the BHM Xs should pop up soon.
nerd.gif

Looking forward to seeing what they look like.

Hopefully they're on par with the BHM IXs because those were one of the best pairs of IXs.

Ninjas are to thirsty up in here right now LOL. Dudes know they can't cop but still just want to look at them on screen for some reason 
laugh.gif
. Why torture yourselves?

Congrats on the pickup, looks like I need to broaden my horizon and link up with some of my Nike Athlete connects lol

Don't worry guys. There'll be plenty of other ways you won't be able to buy them lol
roll.gif
LOL that's the truth.

I read an article that said the KD 5 was supposed to be the best BHM shoe, I'm looking forward to seeing all of the signature shoes.  Hopefully we can get some info about this CORK release, and hopefully what Gentry tweeted is true and they are releasing again in January.

BREAKING: Nike sees thirst for Corks with the Xs, will throw this on iD as an option for the XIs...

(That's just me trying to be funny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom