Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard of this nikeelite before, is it new? if not thats how athletes probably got their yeezys and other ****
it is real, a friend has a childhood friend in the nba, he confirmed its real.

Ha the thirst for the corks actually has ppl logging into a sight knowing damn well they cant buy, but still try anyway. reminds me of salmon swimming upstream to their death to mate, but at least the salmon dont know their fate
roll.gif

Last edited:
How do you even get a Nike Elite account? Famous or an athlete right? 
Computer accounts are provided by Nike to contract client-athletes.  Nike credits the accounts so athletes can order merchandise without charge (which is why it made since that someone would question a member posting that Swoosh account is better than Nike elite, because it DEFINITELY is not).  The client-athletes can provide friends and family the ability to make accounts under their own main account.  They can log on, but they use the athlete's credits, so he would not just give the accounts to every friend and family member.  The NT member in here that got them tonight is most likely a friend/family of someone, or has access to someone that is.

A ton of people in my local facebook group thought that the NDC picture was real and one guy even claimed guys in his dorm building copped multiple pairs. 

Computer accounts are provided by Nike to contract client-athletes.  Nike credits the accounts so athletes can order merchandise without charge (which is why it made since that someone would question a member posting that Swoosh account is better than Nike elite, because it DEFINITELY is not).  The client-athletes can provide friends and family the ability to make accounts under their own main account.  They can log on, but they use the athlete's credits, so he would not just give the accounts to every friend and family member.  The NT member in here that got them tonight is most likely a friend/family of someone, or has access to someone that is.
So even the friends/family get the product free of charge? 

Ha the thirst for the corks actually has ppl logging into a sight knowing damn well they cant buy, but still try anyway. reminds me of salmon swimming upstream to their death to mate, but at least the salmon dont know their fate
roll.gif
There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom