Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do hope Nike thinks of another theme other than the "Galaxy" . Just for a change .I am looking forward to the all star pack :pimp:

Last edited:
since joining today, have u red the thread ?
they have been talked about...briefly, which is all they deserve
Yeah I read all the color ways listed in the beginning didn't have time for the other 190 pages.. But I'd rather have these than those corks for 300.. Total gimmick price

Once again, not up on the Elite site. Checked under Men -> Newest, New Release - > Newest, and searched every combination of LeBron, X, X+, and 10. Even searched the extended name from the earlier screenshot. Not showing up for me.

Sold a pair of my Crown Jewels to my guy for $200. I have FINALLY decided to leave the shoe game. I also wanted to pay off some long standing debts before 2013 came around.  He is a friend and I felt happy knowing they'd be in good hands. However, my lady, who knows very little about shoes, told me that she thought I could have totally made more. No creasing, some scratching on the max bubble, and I took out the insoles because I have plantar fasciitis and i use my own orthotics. Wore them several times. Box, chips, charger and Ipod hook up still good. I still don't feel as bad because the guy I gave them too is a friend and I'll get to pay some of my bills. Letting these go kind of symbolized an end and a beginning for me. However, a part of me just wanted to know how much more I could have made. I know that not having bought them in the first place would've been best. But do you guys think I could have made more? Thoughts and comments welcome. 

Sold a pair of my Crown Jewels to my guy for $200. I have FINALLY decided to leave the shoe game. I also wanted to pay off some long standing debts before 2013 came around.  He is a friend and I felt happy knowing they'd be in good hands. However, my lady, who knows very little about shoes, told me that she thought I could have totally made more. No creasing, some scratching on the max bubble, and I took out the insoles because I have plantar fasciitis and i use my own orthotics. Wore them several times. Box, chips, charger and Ipod hook up still good. I still don't feel as bad because the guy I gave them too is a friend and I'll get to pay some of my bills. Letting these go kind of symbolized an end and a beginning for me. However, a part of me just wanted to know how much more I could have made. I know that not having bought them in the first place would've been best. But do you guys think I could have made more? Thoughts and comments welcome. 

would have gave you more if they were a sz 9.5

So pretty much i know using a bday coupon is prohibited on Lebrons, but sometimes you can get away with it with the right associate. I want to know how many of you have gotten any coupon to work?

After seeing them in person this weekend and looking at this pic, I think this might be my next lbjx cop since the jades. They are beautiful. 

Last edited:

Once a sneaker head will always be a sneaker head. A few nice release here and there and you'll be back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom