Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if the Prisms would've had that prism print all over the midsole a la those NYC Graffiti 4s, that would've been dope. Just seem underwhelming.

I had an essentially non-playing NFL player (like three in game appearances in 4 seasons) that told me about Nike Elite.  He came in my work all the time in head to toe swoosh gear and he and I talked about it.  He said he would never pay for it but it was free and I asked how it worked and he told me about the site.  I want to say he got like 5k a year to spend...and like I said he didn't ever play.  He also said that Reebok does the same thing but gives you twice as much credit to spend...

Indeed. Reebok does give double. Simple reason, Reebok doesn't have nearly as much to offer as Nike.

the prisms could be sooo much better (like many lebron X releases this year) for starters put a clear sole on em!!

Last edited:
the prisms could be sooo much better (like many lebron X releases this year) for starters put a clear sole on em!!

Took the words rite out my mouth.. They could have threw speckles on a clear sole to compliment the prism pattern on the inner part of the shoe.

^ that would have been so dope, instead they look bland and uninspired. Nike really makes me scratch my head like nobody in the place was like "Yo these suck, let's make them nicer" haha

I want the Prisms but I can't afford them and the Jordan 13's.   smh Hopefully the Prisms sit for a few months and I'll be able to cop them later.  

Are these prisms a GR or Limited GR? because te relase tracker has them releasing in a lot more spots than usual in my area.

Are these prisms a GR or Limited GR? because te relase tracker has them releasing in a lot more spots than usual in my area.

Seems to me its shaping up to be a GR. We got more than plenty of pairs. This says something because typically higher # pairs in NE = larger areas will have much more than we get = GR. Seeing Floridian type size runs currently. Slated to receive more.

Yeah, I'm starting to get burned out on the Xs. I'm going to cop the Prisms but along with a pair of Kobe VIII Sulfurs and KDV DMVs if I can find them.

Corks, Galaxy's and Denims are the "best" color ways because they venture out of the stale manner in which the color ways are being designed. And it's crazy so far we have:

USA +
Crown Jewels+
Cutting Jades
Blue Diamonds +
Pressures +
Floridians Away
Dunk man
Carbon
Lava
X-Mas
Prisms

Holy crap and we still have Canary Diamond, Floridian Home, Breds, Corks, BHM, Denim, All Star/Galaxy, etc plus the garbage lows.

there is no Floridian Home release

and the JAdes KILL all 3 colorways you mentioned as "best". limited does not equal best, to a non beast at least

laugh.gif
 that 3 of the most limited colorways are the best colorways.

I still think the USA colorway is the cleanest of the entire line.

Wouldn't call someone who feels a colorway that is limited a beast.... but all 3? lmao

How do the Lebron X fit?

Haven't bought a pair, but I guess the beast in me will get these Corks if my connect comes through.

The Prisms will sit...

And if they do I'm copping a pair lol
Also resellers DO NOT buy these because you will not make a profit on them lol

The Prisms will sit...
And if they do I'm copping a pair lol
Also resellers DO NOT buy these because you will not make a profit on them lol

I'm right with you. Will I pay 180 plus tax for them? Hell no. But they sit a little while, maybe go on discount or a couple coupon codes I'm gonna snatch them up.

nobody in the place was like "Yo these suck, let's make them nicer" haha
Bron and the crew probably said that, which is why they're releasing and not a PE :lol:
I think the prisms are decent, but most likely will not purchase

Last edited:
there is no Floridian Home release
and the JAdes KILL all 3 colorways you mentioned as "best". limited does not equal best, to a non beast at least

I agree. The Jades and Floridians are the best color way. But what I like about the three I mentioned was they don't look the same as the rest. They have different textures, color ways that are out there, etc.

You're right, the Homes are just Homes.

I forgot the Ring Nights, Dolphins and Volts.

And like the 9s, X purchasers should go a half size up if possible. I wear a 11.5 and buy 12s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom