Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struck out on todays RSVP . Will have another shot tomorrow but doubt I'll be successful after so many failed attempts .

Damn.
mean.gif
I called 3 Finishlines around me and they don't even have the Pressures, so I can't even go in to exchange. On top of that, since I paid with BML they have to refund me with cash, but they don't even have enough cash to refund me today. They told me to try on the weekend when business is busier. really?!?!
I didnt eem realize u meant the lacetips. I thought da Lion lock was gone.
damb. Nike QC strikes again
The lion lacelocks were included (Thank God), but really though? I paid $200.00 for a pair sneakers and expect it to be quality in every way..... DAMN YOU NIKE!

Anyone form the South Bay CA? I'm guessing if none of the Finishlines carry the Pressures then they aren't getting the Jades this weekend.

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but from the pictures alone I prefer the away bred colorway opposed to the pressures. It's not my favorite X, but the color blocking on the vents is nice. I still am a fan of the pressures, but the clear sole also has a role in me not liking it as much

I thought the exact same thing, jeweled sole and overall look of the pressures are extremely clean imo, but those away heat! Something bout em and how the red fuse and vent triangles look? Pure fire!

I called 3 Finishlines around me and they don't even have the Pressures, so I can't even go in to exchange. On top of that, since I paid with BML they have to refund me with cash, but they don't even have enough cash to refund me today. They told me to try on the weekend when business is busier. really?!?!

Anyone form the South Bay CA? I'm guessing if none of the Finishlines carry the Pressures then they aren't getting the Jades this weekend.

Wassup, i'm gonna call the threes FNLs around my way and check what they got or don't got. Most likely they won't get it since they hardly get any Lebrons of this nature, only Jordans. I'll call my HOH and FLs too but they might not get many pairs. Same goes for Shiekh and Shoe Palace.

Wasup yall, new to the forum. Will the Jades be sold out on release date? or should I just relax and they will still be on shelves when I wake up? Thanks in advance. 

I don't know how you guys take the time to read replies from users that are too lazy/ignorant to turn off their caps locks key.

My Pressures came in from Finishline and guess what was missing.....

View media item 130780

:smh: ........ Now I have to go return them. Don't get me wrong I want to keep them, but I can't even lace them....

wow thats ridiculous.

nike making these hypebeasts kids thirsty with these gimmicks.
went to NTSF to check the pressures out inperson and one lady pointed out to me that kids have stolen several of the lace locks off those on display! LOL :smh:

We will have them available online and over the phone when they release.
EastbayRep - James

eastbayrep
will they be available in a size 15? (crossing fingers)
i been missing out on all the lebron x releases cuz they didnt come in my size :smh:

Last edited:
It sucks all you dudes have to do a RSVP. I've been doing my research since last week and multiple employees at my HOH has told me repeatedley that the Jades ARE a GR. Almost in a laughable manner like their wondering why I'm even checkin for em? Idk maybe this isnt true everywhere. They say they have plenty to go around. And this is HOH galleria. Hypebeast central here in the H so we'll see. They are doing raffles for the 'Calvin Bailey' Jordan 9s however, which is crazy to me because them things are not whats up. Idk I guess its a collectors thing...

YEA I CALLED HOH GALLERIA AND THEY SAID THEY HAVE TON OF JADES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom