Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Lebron 11 is supposed to resemble the Jordan 11 since they say that's Lebron's favorite shoe? Before anyone brings up the Lebron 7, that shoe looks nothing like the Jordan 11 other than the patent leather. The Lebron 3 looks more like the 11s than the Lebron 7.

More pics of the 11's????
Considering the trends in the Lebron Lineup and the VAST amount of Features and inclusions, this is not the Lebron XI. Also The length of time it took for us to obtain samples of the Lebron X as well as the new technology, while these are indeed "news", they are not XI's. If they are, these will be a serious step backwards.

More pics of the 11's????
View media item 130332

Considering the trends in the Lebron Lineup and the VAST amount of Features and inclusions, this is not the Lebron XI. Also The length of time it took for us to obtain samples of the Lebron X as well as the new technology, while these are indeed "news", they are not XI's. If they are, these will be a serious step backwards.

looking at the shoe you could tell it just looks like part of soldier line up a strap, mid height, just zoom

And YES , love it or hate it, the sb8 transcended the line and popularized it to the masses.
Thank you.
Facts are facts. I liked the zoom generations but after that his line was a fail imo until the 7s. Dude has some seriously ugly shoes that no one cared about up until 7. That's just real. The Lebron thirst didn't start until about 7 or 8.
Thank you.
The VII started pulling in the general population due to looks (air max) and weight, and the line caught fire from there.
Thank you.

This dude Gotti acting like before the 7s, everybody was going nuts for Lebrons, long lines, sold out, people getting murked and kufi smacked for em :smh:

Last edited:
My Pressures came in from Finishline and guess what was missing.....

mean.gif
........ Now I have to go return them. Don't get me wrong I want to keep them, but I can't even lace them....

And YES , love it or hate it, the sb8 transcended the line and popularized it to the masses.
Thank you.
Facts are facts. I liked the zoom generations but after that his line was a fail imo until the 7s. Dude has some seriously ugly shoes that no one cared about up until 7. That's just real. The Lebron thirst didn't start until about 7 or 8.
Thank you.
The VII started pulling in the general population due to looks (air max) and weight, and the line caught fire from there.
Thank you.

This dude Gotti acting like before the 7s, everybody was going nuts for Lebrons, long lines, sold out, people getting murked and kufi smacked for em :smh:

your right but i think if the 4's came out now and maybe the 3's they would be on the same level or a notch below the 7-10s

Call me crazy, but from the pictures alone I prefer the away bred colorway opposed to the pressures. It's not my favorite X, but the color blocking on the vents is nice. I still am a fan of the pressures, but the clear sole also has a role in me not liking it as much

100% not the XI's.

- No way there would be official shots like that, when we don't even have official shots of the Kobe VIII for his season
- There are tons of take downs for the Lebron and Kobe lines beyond the Soldier, ones we don't even know about. We went through this for the Kobe VIII - there were things called the Black Mambas, the KB 24s, random *** ugly shoes

So now Lebron shoes are only good from the 7 up?
What about the 3, and 4s?
You people have got to be kidding me!
Lol

In order from best to worst
Lebron 8 Purchase
Lebron 9 Pruchase
Lebron 1 Purchase
Lebron 4 Purchase
Lebron 7 Purchase
Lebron 2 Purchase
Lebron 3 Purchase

Lebron 10 Maybe purchase

Lebron 5 No purchase
Lebron 6 No purchasebron 6 No purchase

It sucks all you dudes have to do a RSVP. I've been doing my research since last week and multiple employees at my HOH has told me repeatedley that the Jades ARE a GR. Almost in a laughable manner like their wondering why I'm even checkin for em? Idk maybe this isnt true everywhere. They say they have plenty to go around. And this is HOH galleria. Hypebeast central here in the H so we'll see. They are doing raffles for the 'Calvin Bailey' Jordan 9s however, which is crazy to me because them things are not whats up. Idk I guess its a collectors thing...

Last edited:
It sucks all you dudes have to do a RSVP. I've been doing my research since last week and multiple employees at my HOH has told me repeatedley that the Jades ARE a GR. Almost in a laughable manner like their wondering why I'm even checkin for em? Idk maybe this isnt true everywhere. They say they have plenty to go around. And this is HOH galleria. Hypebeast central here in the H so we'll see. They are doing raffles for the 'Calvin Bailey' Jordan 9s however, which is crazy to me because them things are not whats up. Idk I guess its a collectors thing...
Nobody In the H is up on lebrons I can walk in katy mills FL grab a pair and walk out and see maybe 2 asian kids in line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom